• filter:

HP 17.3" Laptop w/ i5-7200U, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Win 10 (17-X116DX) - $379.99 FS @ Best Buy - DotD

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
For one day only, Best Buy has the HP 17.3" Laptop w/ i5-7200U, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Win 10 (17-X116DX)  on sale for $379.99 with free shipping

• 17.3" (1600 x 900 resolution) LED Backlit Display
  • 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U processor
  • Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, four-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it.
  • 8GB RAM
  • 1TB Hard Drive 5400 rpm
  • Intel HD Graphics 620
  • Built-in stereo speakers
  • Windows 10
  • Weighs 5.84 lbs. and measures 0.98" thin

Rated 4.5/5 stars with 382 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $479.99 from Jet.com.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Any issues with running Win 10 on 8 GB mem ?

rated:
Win 10 will run on 2GB memory but likes 4GB better and 8GB is superb.

rated:
Almost what I was looking for! To bad the screen is not full HD...

rated:
Almost what I was looking for too. Stopping me is I'm scared of HP's legacy of overheating. And unknown volume levels of speakers & if W10 can be wiped - replaced with W7.

rated:
zapjb said:   Almost what I was looking for too. Stopping me is I'm scared of HP 's legacy of overheating. And unknown volume levels of speakers & if W10 can be wiped - replaced with W7.

W10 is better (not in terms of resource utilization though). Why would you want to replace it with W7?

rated:
nortotron said:   
zapjb said:   Almost what I was looking for too. Stopping me is I'm scared of HP 's legacy of overheating. And unknown volume levels of speakers & if W10 can be wiped - replaced with W7.

W10 is better (not in terms of resource utilization though). Why would you want to replace it with W7?

There's countless unknown hidden tentacles of privacy invasion in W10. That's why for starters.

rated:
This is the best lower priced laptop!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017