Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Alan Wake (4.10kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
GET IT NOW, or never
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Same price at gog.com. And gog.com only sells DRM-free software. It's probably DRM-free at steam too.

rated:
This low price is due to the fact that the music licenses for the game are about to expire -- the game is about to be pulled from sale. So, if you want it, now would be the time to get it.

More details: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/05/12/alan-wake-removed-fr...

rated:
Humble store also has the Alan Wake games for the same price, with the option for DRM-free downloads AND steam keys provided.

GOG and Steam both offer different bonuses, so I guess pick whichever set of goodies you prefer.

Note that even after it is pulled from the stores, as long as you bough it prior to delisting, your account will still own it and still be able to download it anytime.

rated:
Giving away my Steam codes to whoever takes it first. I just realized that I already bought this game a while ago and don't need them.

Alan Wake Collector's Edition:
9DY50-JVJW9-2J72E

Alan Wake American Nightmare:
ZJTT8-TRMEY-VVYNZ

Update: Taken

rated:
it is a really good game. It is a shame that it will be pulled due to a music license expiring. Get it now or get it never.

rated:
greling said:   Giving away my Steam codes to whoever takes it first. I just realized that I already bought this game a while ago and don't need them.

Alan Wake Collector's Edition:
9DY50-JVJW9-2J72E

Alan Wake American Nightmare:
ZJTT8-TRMEY-VVYNZ

A selfish someone already silently sniped these. Thanks though.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017