• filter:
This deal has expired.

Lowes 11% mail in rebate in select areas (IA,IL,IN,KS,KY,MI,MN,MO,ND,NE,OH,SD,WI,WY) May 11-17

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Stopped by my local Lowes and they have a 11% mail in rebate through May 17, 2017. It does say select stores so my guess is it is markets that have Menards.

https://www.lowes.com/pdf/11percentrebate.pdf 

The last page of the pdf has the list of stores.

States - IA,IL,IN,KS,KY,MI,MN,MO,ND,NE,OH,SD,WI,WY

Member Summary

11% rebate (3.60kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
no love for california

rated:
Menards needs to come to the East Coast. Soon.

rated:
Please put in title only valid in IA,IL,IN,KS,KY,MI,MN,MO,ND,NE,OH,SD,WI,WY

rated:
Also at Home Depot each time Menards has their dale, as long as Home Depot is in the same market.
Home Depot does allow coupons, plus get the 11% to make it even better, gets forms at CS desk only during the week of the Menards promo.

rated:
I'd gladly trade our Menard's for a Fry's or Microcenter.

rated:
It also says that it's valid for online purchases. Maybe only if your shipping address is in one of the specific states?

rated:
*Lowe's gift card will be delivered as a physical card by mail OR a virtual gift card by e-mail. Offer excludes the purchases of Weber, Dacor, Icon, Fisher & Pakel, Monogram, Smeg, Liebherr, gift cards and service or installation.
Besides being limited to a few states, the 11% back is in the form of a Lowes GC (so only usable towards a future Lowes purchase) and is not valid on: various major brands, GC's, and service/installation.

rated:
If you don't have a Menards, its too bad. Best customer service of any of the big box stores. I have been to 2 regularly in my state (OH).

rated:
tafandi said:   no love for california
  No love for WAshing and rainy state either.  More than five months of rain, we could share 12% of rain to the droughted GAng. 

rated:
Menard's has the best salted peanuts ever, made my Fisher.

I buy a big ole bag of them anytime I make it there, the squirrels love them to death,
and then they leave the bird feeders alone

Oh, and I submitted one of these 11% rebates back on 4/26.  It got approved and sent on 5/5.  I 
anticipate it showing up this week.  Good turn around FYI

rated:
These are the fastest rebates ever. (The Lowes one)

Apply online you'll get a coupon by email in about a week!

Home Depot 11% Rebate Here

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017