• filter:

Keurig 2.0 K525 Coffeemaker (Platinum) + $30 Best Buy Gift Card $99.99 at bestbuy.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Keurig 2.0 K525 Coffeemaker (Platinum) + $30 Best Buy Gift Card
$99.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/keurig-2-0-k525-coffeemaker-platinum/4836200.p?skuId=4836200

Start each morning with a refreshing cup of inspiration with this Keurig K525 brewer. A digital touchscreen display lets you select the right setting for every cup, and the auto shutoff feature provides added peace of mind. Compatible with Keurig K-cups, this Keurig K525 brewer delivers your choice of bold, delicious beverages.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
I love the Keurig coffee system and it just keeps improving.

rated:
Does anyone know the difference between the K525 and the K525C?

rated:
george2001 said:   Does anyone know the difference between the K525 and the K525C?
  C is for Costco. Same machine you just get 15 pods and a filter with the C. But you get $30 BB GC with this one. Your choice as to which is for you.

rated:
retrac said:   
george2001 said:   Does anyone know the difference between the K525 and the K525C?
  C is for Costco. Same machine you just get 15 pods and a filter with the C. But you get $30 BB GC with this one. Your choice as to which is for you.

Amazon also has the K525C...comes with 12 pods +.

rated:
Once a cup of coffee?

rated:
Excellent deal! $99 at costco, so this deal is super hot! Costco has some accessories included

rated:
I have one, it works fine. i bought it for $149

rated:
1 in 4 reviews on Costco site give it 1 Star! Most complain that the needle constantly plugs up and will not allow unit to work until unplugged.  25% is too many bad reviews for me to take a chance on this unit. I am returning it and keeping my "old" Keurig that works fine. Also, many are claiming that this unit will only work with Keurig brand Kcups....if this is true that is a true deal killer!

rated:
rcglfr said:   1 in 4 reviews on Costco site give it 1 Star! Most complain that the needle constantly plugs up and will not allow unit to work until unplugged.  25% is too many bad reviews for me to take a chance on this unit. I am returning it and keeping my "old" Keurig that works fine. Also, many are claiming that this unit will only work with Keurig brand Kcups....if this is true that is a true deal killer!
  Mine clogs up constantly and I tried every solution of clearing it out. I keep my drip pot right next to it and I get so disgusted I just use that. Keurig has a technology issue, as there are just too many similar complaints

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017