Macy's: Super Sunday Sale! Extra 20% Off AC + FS on $99+

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Super Sunday Sale
Disclaimer
Macy's is having their Super Sunday Sale and offering an Extra 20% Off using coupon code "SUNDAY" with free shipping on orders $99+ or with any beauty purchase starting from $4.00.

*Extra 15% Off on Select Departments*

Notable Items:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Plus 15% cash back through Ebates.

The discount was a lot better yesterday even without the 20% off coupon. Ebates was only 3% yesterday.

u2head8 said:   The discount was a lot better yesterday even without the 20% off coupon. Ebates was only 3% yesterday.

What was the discount yesterday?

I just got the Ralph Lauren pillows in the OP for 25% off or $7.49 on May 8th during the F&F sale (plus an extra 15% cash back through Ebates, so $6.37 OOP).

In addition to knowing when they give their steepest % off codes, you also have to watch out for May's because they will OFTEN jack up their prices, above manufacturer suggested retail if needed, to make you think you're getting a deal with the current code. I wish there was a price tracker for them like CCC does for Amaz0n so you can spot their fake deals. www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1567964?showmessage=19870564#...

fivetalents said:   
u2head8 said:   The discount was a lot better yesterday even without the 20% off coupon. Ebates was only 3% yesterday.
What was the discount yesterday?

I think some items might be cheaper or more expensive base on what you want to buy. For me, this dress was $12.99 yesterday.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/bonnie-baby-mixed-print-dress...

And this jean was $26.99
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/levis-little-boys-511-perform...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017