• filter:

ANNKE 10000mAh Car Jump Starter and Portable Charger Power Bank 400A Peak, $29.99, FS Newegg

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
ANNKE 10000mAh Car Jump Starter and Portable Charger Power Bank 400A Peak
$29.99 FS Newegg via  Security ANNKE Technology
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 2-10 days.    

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA7EX4UJ1252&...

Product Specifications:
Capacity: 10000mAh
Jump Start: 12V (3.5L)
Output voltage: 12V
Output voltage: 5V2A
Charge Mode: 15V1A/5V2A
Charge Mode: 200A
Max. Current: 400A (3S)
Lifetime: >1000 times
Operation Temperature Range: -20?-60?
Dimensions: 138*76*24mm

Runs $40 on Amazon and eBay

Member Summary

annke (16.90kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I've had a tow truck driver that says no matter the brand, you have to spend at least xxx to get one that works.

rated:
The brightech spider has been successful for me dozens of times on a variety of sedans & minivans. The specs are similar:
Battery Capacity: 8,000 mAh
Battery Life Cycles: 500-1,000
Output: 5V/1M, 12V Jump Start
Dimenstions: 5 x 3 x 1 in
Weight: 10 ounces

https://www.amazon.com/Brightech-Starter-Carrying-Integrated-Cha...

rated:
well who would question a tow truck driver..in for 50

rated:
ablang said:   I've had a tow truck driver that says no matter the brand, you have to spend at least xxx to get one that works.
I would semi-agree.  I own 3 of these small portable chargers of various brands and capacity.   They are certainly great for single or multiple use where you only need a short crank of the engine to get it started.  Anything more than a five seconds of cranking will drain these chargers quickly or if you car battery is completely dead these will not help as much.

My old school Sears heavy lead base portable charger just works in pretty much any instances and that's the one I would bring on a long distance road trip.  The small li-po base I would use around town as if that didn't work, I can get a jump if needed from passerby driver.

Just something to think about.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017