Logitech Advanced Wireless Keyboard and Optical Mouse (MK530) - $24.99 FSP @ Best Buy - DotD

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

MK530
Disclaimer
Best Buy is offering the Logitech Advanced Wireless Keyboard and Optical Mouse (MK530) on sale for $24.99 with free store pickup.

Deal Notes: This matches the very popular +10 Best Deal from back in April and the lowest price we've seen it posted for in our forums. This beats Amazon's lowest price ever by $12.59 according to Camelcamelcamel

• Get instant access to your music, calculator and more with media control keys and 15 programmable F-keys
  • Nano Unifying USB receiver -  allows connecting multiple Logitech wireless USB devices
  • AA batteries required
  • 3 Year Warranty

Rated 4.6/5 stars with 1,247 (was 1,098 last month) Customer Reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $49.93 from Walmart.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought a wireless mouse from a Chinese company. The product was a crap. it was useless, even from the distance of few inches.... next time i am going fot Logitech or A4tech

Wireless keyboard and mouses are the way to go. Make it so much easier to maneuver, also there is less clutter without all the pesky wires in the way.

Any code? It shows me $39.99, not $24.99.

winiom said:   Any code? It shows me $39.99, not $24.99.
  Nope. looks like it is expired now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017