Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

$100 Red Lobster Gift Card (Email Delivery) $85 at staples.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

$100 Red Lobster Gift Card (Email Delivery)
$85
http://www.staples.com/Red-Lobster-Gift-Card-100-Email-Delivery/product_2461895?cid=SM:SBD:FACEBOOK:SITELIKES:20111002:EVENT

Red Lobster is America?s favorite seafood restaurant, offering a wide variety of dishes, including fresh fish, shrimp, crab and live Maine lobster.
  • Staples DOES NOT sell more than $2000 of gift cards in any order due to Federal anti-money laundering regulations
  • Redemption: In store only
  • No expiration dates

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not as good as the $50 for $40 deals, but I haven't seen one of those in ages. Over a year. I just used up my last GC from that deal two weeks ago.

Can also use these at other Darden locations, Olive Garden, Longhorn, Yard House, to name a few

Not true, Red Lobster separated from Darden couple years ago

djdoublej said:   Not true, Red Lobster separated from Darden couple years ago
  Yes but the gift cards still function, for whatever reason

Not the ones you newly bought for red lobster right? they do not work at Olive Garden anymore.

djdoublej said:   Not the ones you newly bought for red lobster right? they do not work at Olive Garden anymore.
Sorry - you're wrong.  Darden and the private equity company they sold Red Lobster to continue to accept each other's gift cards.  Directly from the Darden website FAQ:

FAQ 

Why does Red Lobster appear on your gift card? I thought Darden sold that brand.
Although Darden did sell Red Lobster, they continue to accept our gift card.

Can I use a Red Lobster gift card at a Darden restaurant?
Yes, we continue to honor Red Lobster gift cards.

DealMavenGuru said:   
djdoublej said:   Not the ones you newly bought for red lobster right? they do not work at Olive Garden anymore.
Sorry - you're wrong.  Darden and the private equity company they sold Red Lobster to continue to accept each other's gift cards.  Directly from the Darden website FAQ:

FAQ 

Why does Red Lobster appear on your gift card? I thought Darden sold that brand.
Although Darden did sell Red Lobster, they continue to accept our gift card.

Can I use a Red Lobster gift card at a Darden restaurant?
Yes, we continue to honor Red Lobster gift cards.

Just got the cards and they're labeled Red Lobster only - I'll have to try it out at Olive Garden, hopefully the above FAQ still holds.

Anyone have any luck using it at any Darden restaurant?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017