• filter:
This deal has expired.

Command & Conquer Sale - Red Alert 3 $5 | C&C 3 $5 |C&C Kane's Wrath $5 |C&C 4 $5 - at Steam

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

steam (38.30kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I loved Red Alert, cc3 wasn't the best. How are the others?

rated:
forbin4040 said:   I loved Red Alert, cc3 wasn't the best. How are the others?
  Kane's Wrath I think is a standalone so you can play it without 3, but just adds a new team if I remember correctly so idk if it would change enough for you if you didn't like 3. 4 was kinda weird because they sorta got away from base building, you have to move around a lot rather than turtle up which I really didn't like, it is by far my least favorite in the series but maybe other people would like that about it. And yeah, Red Alert is great and so is the expansion.

rated:
I've had issue playing Red Alert, constant crashes back to desktop. Did they fix the code to run OK on modern OS like Win7/10?

rated:
webdoctors said:   I've had issue playing Red Alert, constant crashes back to desktop. Did they fix the code to run OK on modern OS like Win7/10?
  I got the C&C Ultimate pack thingy from Origin a few month or so back, I loaded it up for a few hours and it never gave me issues on Win10. Just played some offline skirmishes

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017