• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

-THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED!-

Winners have been emailed!

Movado Watch Giveaway Sponsored by Ashford

It's giveaway time! (Get it?)

We've partnered up with our friends at Ashford to give away two Movado watches!

One winner will receive a Movado Men's Veturi Watch, and one winner will receive a Movado Women's Veturi Watch! These prizes are each valued at almost $800 each.

Enter to win using our handy Rafflecopter widget by 5PM CT on May 28th. Good luck!

Check out a few hot Ashford deals below that use our exclusive Coupon Code FWGIVEAWAY.  

Movado Men's Museum Sport Watch Movado Men's Museum Sport Watch
$449.00 $717.60 w/ Free Shipping
Use exclusive coupon code FWGIVEAWAY

Take an extra $268 off the sale price of $717.60 with our FatWallet exclusive coupon! This men’s Museum Sport Watch by Movado has a black stainless steel case, black stainless steel PVD coated bracelet, and Swiss quartz movement. Made in Switzerland. Shipping is free!

Raymond Weil Men's Tradition Watch Raymond Weil Men's Tradition Watch
$249.00 $384.85 w/ Free Shipping

Take an extra $135 off the sale price of $384.85 with our FatWallet exclusive coupon! This men’s Traditonal Watch by Raymond Weil is a classic design with a stainless steel case, leather strap, and Swiss quartz movement. Made in Switzerland. Shipping is free!

Seiko Men's Khaki Field Titanium Auto Watch Seiko Men's Khaki Field Titanium Auto Watch
$88.00 $139.75 w/ Free Shipping

Take an extra $51 off the sale price of $139.75 with our FatWallet exclusive coupon! This Timex men’s Recraft Series Watch has a stainless steel gray ion plated case, stainless steel bracelet, and solar powered quartz movement. Date is in English and Spanish. Shipping is free!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
men's

thumper99 (May. 28, 2017 @ 11:19a) |

It's hammer time!

MsMorrisine (May. 28, 2017 @ 11:52a) |

It's 4:30 EST and the giveaway is closed????? Clearly says it will be closed/end at 5PM CT. Movado Watch GiveawaySponsor... (more)

ghstudio (May. 28, 2017 @ 3:33p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Hope i win!

rated:
The one google search I would make would be stock related

rated:
thanks

rated:
👍

rated:
If you went 10 years into the future and could only make one Google search before coming back, what would it be?
How fat is my wallet on Fatwallet!

rated:
Did not work for me....why not make it simple...screw these people

rated:
If you went 10 years into the future and could only make one Google search before coming back, what would it be?
winning powerball numbers

rated:
Will I make it to heaven?

rated:
Trump impeachment

rated:
I'd Google winning lotto numbers!

rated:
How to win Fatwallet contests? Lol

rated:
What were the winners of all the NFL games of the last 10 years

rated:
Powerball Winning Numbers!!

rated:
nice watch

rated:
What was the best performing stock in the last 10 years (assuming I'm not standing on a wasteland after a nuclear war)?

rated:
Those are some sweeeeeet watches.

rated:
What happens to Brad-gelica.

rated:
Sweet watch....

rated:
Powerball Numbers prior to largest jackpots

rated:
How to change election results

rated:
Lotto numbers

rated:
Thanks for the contest.
I'm with the guy who would check out best performing stocks - or else last Kentucky derby winner.

rated:
Who moved my cheese?

rated:
I would google myself.

rated:
Nice prize.

rated:
I would google winning lotto numbers!

rated:
But what if there was no Google ??
Assuming there is, or at least there's a search engine of at least the same scope if ask "Where did all the bees go?"

rated:
Awesome prizes. Hope to get more entries

rated:
how to live for 11 years

rated:
That's a tough one, with many intriguing possibilities. It would be tempting to Google my own name, but maybe I don't want to know what's going to happen to me because that would tend to lead to a self-fulfilling prophecy. I might want to look up world politics over the previous 10 years to see if I should move to Australia. Ultimately, though, I think I'd look up stock market information for the previous 10 years to see which stocks would do really well and which would tank.

rated:
This is an amazing prize in this giveaway!! I have not worn a watch since I retired, but if I won this Movado watch...I WOULD wear it every day!!! It is beautiful and I have wanted one since they came out with them years ago!

rated:
what can I sell this watch for unopened?

rated:
What are the top 10 stocks and investments over the last 10 years?

rated:
Top stocks and who win Super Bowls?

rated:
lottery!!

rated:
Who marketed the first 100% autonomous driving vehicle?

rated:
would be great and surprising if i won

rated:
winning lottery numbers for a big lottery draw in my state.for the week I get back.

Skipping 113 Messages...
rated:
It's 4:30 EST and the giveaway is closed????? Clearly says it will be closed/end at 5PM CT. Movado Watch GiveawaySponsored by Ashford It's giveaway time! (Get it?)

We've partnered up with our friends at Ashford to give away two Movado watches!

One winner will receive a Movado Men's Veturi Watch, and one winner will receive a Movado Women's Veturi Watch! These prizes are each valued at almost $800 each.

Enter to win using our Handy Rafflecopter widget by 5PM CT on May 28th. Good luck!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017