RITE AID 5/14/17 - 5/20/17; 5/20 FnF 30% off

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Simple skin care BOG50% off.
Buy 2 cleansing wipes $6.99 ($7.29), use Buy 1 cleanser or moisturizer get free wipes coupon in 5-14 RP
Register will deduct $6.99. Pay $3.49 + tax.
Repeat. Total oop $6.99 + tax, earn 700PP wyb $20 Simple.

Blue Diamond Almonds BOGO, $5.29 ea
Buy 4 in one transaction. Pay $10.58 - 2 $2/2 5-14 SS (regional, we got $1.50/2)
Total oop $6.58, earn 300PP wyb $9 snacks. $9 does not track, need to buy all at once.
This is same deal as Belvita earlier this month. Limit 4 per card.
There's a $2/2 Blue Diamond L2c if you clipped it.
Wasabi Soy almonds for < $1/can.

Nicorette $39.99
$10/1 mq in 5-14 RP or on RP.com.
$5/1 RA q in Quit For You brochure near pharmacy. Check exp. date. My store had exp 2015, 2017, 2018 brochures. Only 2018 works to sign up.
$10 S*.
Total $14.99. I got 170 ct gum, reg. retail $71.99.

Buy Taco Bell or Domino's $25 gc earn 500PP.

The following are deals available all week but better on Saturday 5/20 using a 30% off FnF coupon.
Where do I get a FnF coupon? They are printing on cash register receipt when you make a purchase. They are printing from Catalina machine when you make a purchase.
Store has them. Ask them nicely and they might give you one before Saturday.

Colgate toothpaste $2.99 - $2/1 (5-14 RP) earn 100 PP; Some varieties will be < $2.99 w/ 30% off for small MM

Xyzal 35 ct allergy med, reg. retail $22.99, $16.09 (30% off) - $5/1 RP 5-7 or RP.com - $3/1 RAq found near pharmacy; Earn $5 & $5 S* for a $2MM and counts towards Allergy Rewards

Ziploc bags 2/$6. Slider top bags are $3.89 reg retail, $2.72 (30% off) - $1/2 coupons.com. Buy 4 earn 400PP and submit for $5 eGC(it says its for gas but use on anything). Tiny MM. If you want the "press to close" kind of bags, reg. retail $4.49 so 2/$6 is better price even at 30% off so don't have to wait until Saturday to do it. More expensive at ~$1 for 4 boxes.

Member Summary

RiteAid
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Flonase Sensimist RA coupon isn't easy to find. When it came out it wasn't at all stores. There's only one store where... (more)

my4mainecoons (May. 20, 2017 @ 7:31p) |

I just checked one of my receipts, and it turns out I had a L2C for Xyzal, but the cashier pushed thru the $5 paper coup... (more)

billrubin (May. 20, 2017 @ 11:06p) |

I start my Sunday mornings at S* then L2c. Clip everything (almost) on both sites.

my4mainecoons (May. 21, 2017 @ 8:06a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

see my new post for redeem 10K points, earn 3K points (or similar) offer to activate, great time to redeem it on Sat.

MISTERCHEAP said:   see my new post for redeem 10K points, earn 3K points (or similar) offer to activate, great time to redeem it on Sat.
Hopefully it will be working by then.
Folks tried it today. Spent 1000PP and did not earn the 300PP.

No need to ask the cashier for a 30% off coupon (if it doesn't print at the register) as it mentions in the OP. Check your e-mail. The coupon was e-mailed out this morning.

my4mainecoons said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   see my new post for redeem 10K points, earn 3K points (or similar) offer to activate, great time to redeem it on Sat.
Hopefully it will be working by then.
Folks tried it today. Spent 1000PP and did not earn the 300PP.

Yes, hopefully it will be fixed by then. Even if you spend 1000PP and do not get the 300PP at the register, you can still call Plenti and get your points but it just take a little more work. Usually Plenti will have you wait several days before rewarding the points so they can research your claim.

MrVietnam said:   No need to ask the cashier for a 30% off coupon (if it doesn't print at the register) as it mentions in the OP. Check your e-mail. The coupon was e-mailed out this morning.
Are the emailed coupons linked to a specific card? The email doesn't indicate it and I didn't get one for my main card but seemed to for one that I never even converted to Plenti. Or will the stores have some?

Are there any MM deals with the 30% off. I figure I'll buy some more of the Muscle Milk bars, better than free after coupon and Ibotta.

billrubin said:   
MrVietnam said:   No need to ask the cashier for a 30% off coupon (if it doesn't print at the register) as it mentions in the OP. Check your e-mail. The coupon was e-mailed out this morning.
Are the emailed coupons linked to a specific card? The email doesn't indicate it and I didn't get one for my main card but seemed to for one that I never even converted to Plenti. Or will the stores have some?

Are there any MM deals with the 30% off. I figure I'll buy some more of the Muscle Milk bars, better than free after coupon and Ibotta.

The emailed coupons are not linked to specific card.
I posted deals in the OP.
Another good one is Flonase Sensimist if you have S* activated. 60 spray size - $7/1 from 5-14 RP, $3/1 RA coupon found in stores and received by email. $3.64 oop
I only have $3 & $3 left but there was a $2 expiring 5/28 if you didn't already redeem it.
Counts towards Allergy Rewards.

Act Bubblegum toothpaste is still a MM if you didn't already do that one.
Its been on Rite Buy all month. IDK if 30% off price is lower than Rite Buy price.
Use the L2c for manufacturer coupon. Earn 200PP. I think there was an ip so you can get the limit of 2 per card.

So, it turns out that the Nicorette that I bought on Sunday & Monday was a price mistake.
I bought 170 ct gum (listed as included in the circular) which had a shelf tag for $39.99 but it rang up regular price.
AM price modified it because it was in the ad and tagged for $39.99.
Yesterday saw tags were down and instead was a sign saying it was a mistake.
With S* I paid $31 for 2. Sold both of them to same eBay buyer for $90 in < 24 hrs.

my4mainecoons said:   
Another good one is Flonase Sensimist if you have S* activated. 60 spray size - $7/1 from 5-14 RP, $3/1 RA coupon found in stores and received by email. $3.64 oop
I only have $3 & $3 left but there was a $2 expiring 5/28 if you didn't already redeem it.
Counts towards Allergy Rewards.

Thanks! I haven't done any Flonase S* offers so I have all 3. Sadly, only one $7 coupon.

Is the 1000/300 PP deal working yet?

No the 1000 get 300PP is still not working.
I made several purchases > 1000PP today and did not receive 300PP.

eta: Make sure you sign up for Allergy Rewards if you haven't already. Xyzal & Sensimist will both count.
If you don't have the Xyzal from RP insert, RP.com has 2 $5 coupons so 4 prints per pc. $5 and $5 S*.

my4mainecoons said:   No the 300 get 1000PP is still not working.

eta: Make sure you sign up for Allergy Rewards if you haven't already. Xyzal & Sensimist will both count.
If you don't have the Xyzal from RP insert, RP.com has 2 $5 coupons so 4 prints per pc. $5 and $5 S*.

Thanks. I was able to print a Xyzal. There is supposed a $10 Flonase 120+ dose in tomorrow's RP. It will probably not end up being free.

120 spray Flonase RR $26.99
Act Bubblegum tp RR $3.29, 30% off makes it $2.30 use $1/1 L2c earn 200PP

Schick Slim Twin razors 2 pack found in travel size section in some stores.
RR $1.49 or $1.29.
$5/2 Schick disposable ip scans w/o beeps.
The $3/1 didn't beep a few weeks ago but has been beeping on me the past 2 weeks.
There might be an insert coupon for same that doesn't beep.
I've been tossing them onto orders all month but even better tomorrow.
Just make sure you have something to cover the "o".

I bought Ziploc bags yesterday. Just got around to submitting my receipt a few hours ago.
Received code for my $5 eGC already!

OT- But I do not receive emailed coupons from RA. I get the weekly ad type emails, but they never contain the RA specific product coupons I see referenced in various deal forums. I assumed it was because I just barely make Gold each year and don't spend much. But, am I missing some way to enable emailed store coupons?

FullTimeDad said:   OT- But I do not receive emailed coupons from RA. I get the weekly ad type emails, but they never contain the RA specific product coupons I see referenced in various deal forums. I assumed it was because I just barely make Gold each year and don't spend much. But, am I missing some way to enable emailed store coupons?
I also don't get these.

FullTimeDad said:   OT- But I do not receive emailed coupons from RA. I get the weekly ad type emails, but they never contain the RA specific product coupons I see referenced in various deal forums. I assumed it was because I just barely make Gold each year and don't spend much. But, am I missing some way to enable emailed store coupons?
Doesn't have anything to do with Silver/Gold etc. its a system problem.
Go to the website. Make sure you have checked off the box for emails.
If you have checked it off then uncheck it, sign out, sign back in and check it off.
I receive emails to addresses that don't have active cards and those emails don't receive coupons.

billrubin said:   
my4mainecoons said:   No the 300 get 1000PP is still not working.

Thanks. I was able to print a Xyzal. There is supposed a $10 Flonase 120+ dose in tomorrow's RP. It will probably not end up being free.

The $3, $3, $2 S* will all credit only if you buy Sensimist. One of the $3offers isspecific for Sensimist.

If you get regular Flonase 120 ct at best you'd pay $18.89 (30% off) - $10 5-21-RP - $3/1 RA emailed coupon if you have it and get back $3, $2. 89 oop which is great for $18.89 in Allergy tracking.
Just depends on your coupons.

I found the Xyzal RA coupons but no one had for Flonase. Since I only had 1 $7 Flonase coupon, I just bought it on one card. Got Xyzal on all 3. Only spent more than 1000 points on one, will have to contact Plenti to get the 300 points. Actually, I spent more than 1000 on a second card, because the idiot cashier totalled my order before scanning my coupons, so I had to have it refunded and purchase with coupons. But I figure that Plenti will notice the immediate refund and not be amenable to giving me the 300 point bonus.

Also got the Muscle Milk bars.

Flonase Sensimist RA coupon isn't easy to find. When it came out it wasn't at all stores. There's only one store where I find it and only because I know they cut them out of the brochure and stuck them in the Sensimist display. What a place to put a coupon. They're now little rectangles slid against a white display fixture. Nice for me, not so nice for people who don't ask the pharmacist about the coupon.

I got Sensimist & 2 Schick razors. Paid 78 (RA gc). Earning $3, $3 S*.

I just checked one of my receipts, and it turns out I had a L2C for Xyzal, but the cashier pushed thru the $5 paper coupon as well . I wondered why it beeped! Sadly, I didn't have it on the other cards.

I start my Sunday mornings at S* then L2c. Clip everything (almost) on both sites.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017