ebay: 20% Off Select Tech Purchase $25+ AC

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

ebay (61.06kB)
Disclaimer
eBay is offering 20% Off Select Tech Purchases of $25+ using coupon code "P20FINDYOURTECH" during checkout.

*Save on Select Cell Phones, TVs, Laptops, Tablets & More!*

Notable Items:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Very select to few merchants who JACKED UP the price on last promotion...

Max saving $50.

rated:
yeah better off with waiting for 10% eBay bucks.

rated:
Only 26 select sellers, too, should be in the title, as well as the coupon ending date of May 18.

rated:
These "select sellers" promos get old fast.

rated:
Just like last time, merchant jacked up the prices to offset the coupon. I would suggest anyone looking to purchase anything from eBay to add the item to the watch list and monitor the prices and watch how these merchants raise the prices.

I wish my investment portfolio works like this...

rated:
Beats "Manufacturer refurbished"

rated:
HKSturboKid said:   Just like last time, merchant jacked up the prices to offset the coupon. I would suggest anyone looking to purchase anything from eBay to add the item to the watch list and monitor the prices and watch how these merchants raise the prices.

I wish my investment portfolio works like this...

I have one of the TVs from beach camera on the way from before the promotion-- it was $200 cheaper 3 days ago when I bought it...  so yeah.    

rated:
paid just over 91 dollars for a 4tb external hard drive from beachcamera using this discount thanks.

rated:
It STACKS with 8% Bucks offer!

Got this Samsung Galaxy S6  B-stock for only $129 ($36 20% off and $14.40 eBay Bucks)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361508979295?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l264...

rated:
BPH789 said:   It STACKS with 8% Bucks offer!

Got this Samsung Galaxy S6  B-stock for only $129 ($36 20% off and $14.40 eBay Bucks)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361508979295? 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017