• filter:

Dunkin Donuts DDPerks week - Enroll in auto reload and get 200 points 5/16 ONLY

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Enroll your DD Card in auto-reload and get 200 points.

Note that YMMV. For me, at first it wasn't working, and when it did it did not get me the points. However, I called and they added the 200 points without issues...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Are you sure its 5/16? On my app it says "Today, 5/17 only."

rated:
Daily deals for the upcoming DD perks week:

Mobile Monday (5/15/17):
Earn triple points on all purchases made via On-the-Go Mobile Ordering.

Two Hundred Point Tuesday (5/16/17):
Earn a free beverage (200 points) for using Auto Reload.
Note: Available for new auto enrollees only. Limit one per customer.

WTFast Wednesday (5/17/17):
Earn a free beverage (200 points) when using On-the-Go Mobile Ordering.
Note: Limit one bonus point offer per DD Perks member.

Top Speed Thursday (5/18/17):
Medium-size cup of Dunkin' Donuts' signature Hot or Iced Coffee for $1.29 when purchased via On-the-Go Mobile Ordering.
Note: Limit one per DD Perks member.

Fun-filled Friday (5/19/17):
Earn a free beverage (200 points) with the purchase of Dunkin' Frozen Coffee.
Note: Limit one bonus point offer per DD Perks member.

This offer will coincide with a nationwide tasting event, in which Dunkin' Donuts will offer all guests a complimentary sample (3.5-ounce) of Frozen Dunkin' Coffee from 10 AM to 2 PM at participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurants throughout the country, while supplies last.

rated:
gooseman13 said:   Are you sure its 5/16? On my app it says "Today, 5/17 only."

Deal got extended as it wasn't working yesterday...

rated:
rsuaver said:   

Where did you hear that? It worked for me just fine yesterday. Got my free drink confirmation instantaneously after signup. Actually, I did have issues when I tried to sign up through the web site, but it worked fine using the app.

Today, on the other hand, there are problems. The offer for a free drink with an on-the-go order is not showing in either mine or my wife's accounts. I suspect we will have to contact them to get this corrected, or perhaps this is a system-wide problem that they will later rectify.

rated:
yoregano said:   
rsuaver said:   

Where did you hear that? It worked for me just fine yesterday. Got my free drink confirmation instantaneously after signup. Actually, I did have issues when I tried to sign up through the web site, but it worked fine using the app.

Today, on the other hand, there are problems. The offer for a free drink with an on-the-go order is not showing in either mine or my wife's accounts. I suspect we will have to contact them to get this corrected, or perhaps this is a system-wide problem that they will later rectify.

Did you turn on reload early in the day? A friend was able to do it earlier, but by the time I tried midmorning, it wasn't working. I tried all day via various methods (computer, phone app, phone browser) and nothing worked. I finally called customer service and they gave me the free drink. Today I got an email that they extended the deal to today, now that the system is working (so the email said).

rated:
Their website sucks so bad, I've tried to set up auto reload 3 times and each time I get an error message APP119. Not worth the time.

rated:
hbg1 said:   
yoregano said:   
rsuaver said:   

Did you turn on reload early in the day? A friend was able to do it earlier, but by the time I tried midmorning, it wasn't working. I tried all day via various methods (computer, phone app, phone browser) and nothing worked. I finally called customer service and they gave me the free drink. Today I got an email that they extended the deal to today, now that the system is working (so the email said).

I was successful with the auto-reload deal at 10:30 AM Central yesterday and my wife was at 10 PM. Both through the app. No problems for us. <shrug>

I'm now just curious what they are doing about today's (lack of) offer. They sent out an email this morning that read:
We're pushing out today's #WTFast Wednesday Perks Week offer as we make improvements to our On-The-Go Mobile Ordering platform. Stay tuned for an update soon!

Not clear what "pushing out" means other than the offer is not active so far. I was still able to place an on-the-go order without problems, I just didn't get anything other than regular rewards points.

rated:
sweet.. literally.. thx op

rated:
Looks like they combine yesterday and today's promo. Got med ice coffee for $1.29 and the 200 points from on the go order.

rated:
Email update from DD received late last night:
We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you earlier today on your Dunkin' Perks Week run. We experienced some technical issues which now have been resolved. The rest of the week will be filled with exciting offers, as well as extending 200–Point Tuesday* and WTFast Wednesday.†

Here's what's in store for the rest of Perks Week:
(see attached image)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017