Walgreens: 3 Single packs of Trident, Stride or Dentyne gum for $0.79 through 5/20/17

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Trident Watermelon Twist Sugar Free Gum with Xylitol 3-18 Stick Packs - Walmart.com
Disclaimer
Walgreens:Buy. the single packs on sale at 79 each, and using a coupon for $1.59 off three packs (can be downloaded from coupons.com). Net result is three packs for 78. 3-packs of Trident, Stride or Dentyne gum for $0.79 through 5/20/17

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Smoky, B&M drug store deals go in the grocerydrug forum, not HD, thanks.

Thanks for the info.

Great deal! Thanks OP. Never have enough of those tropical fruit trident!!

At my local store the single packs scan at a 79 sale price, while the 3-packs scan at $3.49.

I did not try to buy one single at 79 and get 2 free. Is that the deal?

Where is Walgreens promoting this deal?

In the weekly ad.

That is a single pack for 79. It appears this deal never existed.
smokeycatrules said:   In the weekly ad.

My mistake in misreading the OP. The real deal is still in buying the single packs on sale at 79 each, and using a coupon for $1.59 off three packs (can be downloaded from coupons.com). Net result is three packs for 78.

Thanks for the clarification on it. Thought it was ok.

smokeycatrules said:   Thanks for the clarification on it. Thought it was ok.
You could update the thread with the revised info.

Updated the deal buy they posted it as expired anyway.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017