• filter:
This deal has expired.

JCPenney $10 off $10 coupon on Saturday, May 20

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
This Saturday, May 20th only, your local JCPenney store will be giving out coupons valid for $10 off a purchase of $10 or more valid in store only!  Make sure you get there early for the best chance at scoring one of these coupons as they are only available while supplies last! 

More deals in the official JC Penney coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great deal. Thanks!!

rated:
Went there today with a ten for ten card. Their "sale" is garbage if looking for clothing. They will give you 40 percent off a regular item if you buy 40 dollars of stuff at regular price. Shorts were 32 to 40 dollars. Stupid. This is no deal.

rated:
The Richmond, CA JCP is closing soon. I spent a number of $10 off $10s that were mailed to me over the years. We stocked up on washcloths, undies and small kitchen items.

rated:
Badaboooommm thanks!

rated:

akronharry;19874309 said:Went there today with a ten for ten card. Their "sale" is garbage if looking for clothing. They will give you 40 percent off a regular item if you buy 40 dollars of stuff at regular price. Shorts were 32 to 40 dollars. Stupid. This is no deal.

If they give you a 10 off 10 card, spend 10 and be done with it.

rated:
I love these coupons! I always get a sports bra (usually around $12.99) with these coupons. TY for the heads up!

rated:
They have $7 City Streets polo shirts for men. 100% cotton says "Iron" so they will probably ball into one big wrinkle after washing. Buy 2 and it works out to $2 per shirt after cpn. That's probably about what they are worth.

rated:
Signed up for the JCP rewards program during last week's Ebates Arlo deal and got a few $10 off $10 rewards and was hoping to spend it this Saturday. Guess I will need to struggle with other people getting the free coupons to get some deals.

rated:
HKSturboKid said:   Signed up for the JCP rewards program during last week's Ebates Arlo deal and got a few $10 off $10 rewards and was hoping to spend it this Saturday. Guess I will need to struggle with other people getting the free coupons to get some deals.
Do you have a JCP credit card, too?  I've been a reward member for about 2 months and I'm not a CC holder and have not received any special rewards coupons yet.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017