HSN: $20 Off $40+ w/ Visa Checkout

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HSN is offering $20 Off $40+ w/ Visa CheckoutShipping varying per order. 

Notable Offers:

• Amazon Fire 7" Tablet + Case (8GB or 16GB ) - Was: $49.95 & $59.95; After coupon: $34.95-$44.95 Shipped

• Compare at Amazon for $49.99 (8GB) or $59.99 for (16GB) with 4.1/5 stars based on 118,280 customer reviews

• Baby Bullet 21-pc. Food System - Was: $59.95 After coupon: $39.95 + $8.95 shipping

• Compare at Amazon for $59.99 with 4.3/5 stars based on 787 customer reviews

• Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette with Buki Brush -  Was: $40.00 After coupon: $20.00 + Free Shipping

• Compare at Amazon for $44.00 with 4.2/5 stars based on 47 customer reviews

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

older thread here

I'm going to guess this is the old model listed. mostly do to the 118k reviews. good deal, but I can't/won't buy old tech.

I got the Ver 5 last time they ran this deal and its fine. Easy to 'hack' and get Google Play onto it.

Ver6  without this deal will cost you twice as much

Navage Nasal Care System with Accessories

$79.95 before visa checkout coupon = $59.95. Comes with case, 40 solution pod, etc.

Something I want is $39.95 and it's not applying the coupon. Has anybody found any good filler items?

Dow1000 said:    Easy to 'hack' and get Google Play onto it.

How?

overseerbrian said:   Something I want is $39.95 and it's not applying the coupon. Has anybody found any good filler items?
Try here or here

Instead of getting an un-needed filler for $3-$4, I'd rather add a useful item for, say $10
The "real" cost of that item then becomes $10 - $3(useless filler) = $7

marcopolomle said:   
How?

Amazon devices use Androids OS.  This means you can install .apk files on them.  It's that simple.  

MeerKatKiller said:   
marcopolomle said:   
How?

Amazon devices use Androids OS.  This means you can install .apk files on them.  It's that simple.  

Thanks.
I have Amz Fire phone and did some research about installing .apk files but everyone seems to have problems with it.
Can you point me in the right direction for a working solution.
I would love to have Google Play on it.

For the Fire tablets I'm only seeing one 16GB option available at $79.99 before discount now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017