• filter:

UPDATE! KOHLS Memorial Day 5/25-29 $10 off $25 + stacking 15% off for all/any payment online and store

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
online code is FREEDOM10

store printable link will be added next week.
sign up here for 15% off code https://www.kohls.com/homepage/sale_alert_signup.jsp?

www.kohls.com 

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Its one of the worst kiosks. 
I do my search at home, build test cart at home to make sure everything works.  Would be ni... (more)

my4mainecoons (May. 29, 2017 @ 3:59p) |

You can also get free shipping when you shop inside the physical store using the Kohl's app.  I find that much easier th... (more)

briarycliffs (May. 29, 2017 @ 4:06p) |

If I know I'm going to use the kiosk, I write down the actual SKU numbers prior to my visit.  I just enter them at the k... (more)

sportsfan64 (May. 29, 2017 @ 7:45p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
will go along great with my $30 in Kohl's cash

rated:
robstrash said:   will go along great with my $30 in Kohl's cash
  

Kohls cash gets counted against spend, so you'd have to buy $35 worth of stuff to use $10 in KCash and the $10/25 coupon in one order.  $35 for $15 essentially (or less if there's a % off Q to use too)

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
robstrash said:   will go along great with my $30 in Kohl's cash
  

Kohls cash gets counted against spend, so you'd have to buy $35 worth of stuff to use $10 in KCash and the $10/25 coupon in one order.  $35 for $15 essentially (or less if there's a % off Q to use too)


  Unless they just changed it, these coupon do combine with KC, unlike the % off coupons which ring up only after any KC.  Last year I got $25 worth of clothing, used a $10/25 coupon and $10 KC and paid $5 plus tax.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
robstrash said:   will go along great with my $30 in Kohl's cash
  

Kohls cash gets counted against spend, so you'd have to buy $35 worth of stuff to use $10 in KCash and the $10/25 coupon in one order.  $35 for $15 essentially (or less if there's a % off Q to use too)

  
That is not true for $ off coupons.

rated:
nortotron said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
robstrash said:   will go along great with my $30 in Kohl's cash
  

Kohls cash gets counted against spend, so you'd have to buy $35 worth of stuff to use $10 in KCash and the $10/25 coupon in one order.  $35 for $15 essentially (or less if there's a % off Q to use too)

  
That is not true for $ off coupons.


OK, hope you're right. Always thought the KCash was considered a coupon too and lowers the spend threshold on $/$$ coupons.
 

  

rated:
Any % off q that we can combine with this?

rated:

rated:
 nm

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   GROUPON15 for 15% off

Get $25 worth of stuff for  $12.75 + tax ac's with store pick up

  Not really.  That coupon has a $100 minimum.

rated:
fishbane said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   GROUPON15 for 15% off

Get $25 worth of stuff for  $12.75 + tax ac's with store pick up

  Not really.  That coupon has a $100 minimum.

  

Not according to Groupon, did you actually try it?  $100 min is for free shipping.Kohl's: 15% Off Sitewide + Free Shipping Exclusive CodeShop Kohls.com with this EXCLUSIVE Groupon promo code and take 15% sitewide off your purchase! Spend $100 or more and get free standard shipping! Plus, stack this coupon with other codes and savings to save even more with Kohl's and Groupon!

rated:
ebates has 6% CB and Discover CC has $10 off $30

rated:
SuperET said:   ebates has 6% CB and Discover CC has $10 off $30
  

Discover works as $10 off $10, not $10 off $30

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
SuperET said:   ebates has 6% CB and Discover CC has $10 off $30
  

Discover works as $10 off $10, not $10 off $30

According to Discover Deals has it as $10 off $30, if it works as $10 off $10 even better. Also I added groupon15 code to less than $100 it gave me this
   GROUPON15This offer can't be applied just yet. You'll need to add more to your bag. See offer details for more info.

rated:
SuperET said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
SuperET said:   ebates has 6% CB and Discover CC has $10 off $30
  

Discover works as $10 off $10, not $10 off $30

According to Discover Deals has it as $10 off $30, if it works as $10 off $10 even better. Also I added groupon15 code to less than $100 it gave me this
   GROUPON15This offer can't be applied just yet. You'll need to add more to your bag. See offer details for more info.

  

ok, sorry about the Groupon thing, their wording is very misleading. I'll try to find another 15% off code. but yes, the Discover Deals $10/30 code is a $10 off $10. there's an ongoing thread about it in HD.

rated:

rated:
SuperET said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
SuperET said:   ebates has 6% CB and Discover CC has $10 off $30
  

Discover works as $10 off $10, not $10 off $30

According to Discover Deals has it as $10 off $30, if it works as $10 off $10 even better. Also I added groupon15 code to less than $100 it gave me this
   GROUPON15This offer can't be applied just yet. You'll need to add more to your bag. See offer details for more info.

  $10/30 from Discover isn't actually a coupon -- its just $10 Kohls Cash

Have 2x Discover cards in household -- usually get it on one or both cards each month (free $10-$20 monthly)

Save it to your Kohls Wallet and use their mobile app when shopping in store -- cashiers won't have a problem scanning from there since it shows up as regular Kohls Cash (if you print it out from Discover then they might not scan it if they read the $10/30 coupon language)

rated:
Successfully stacked the coupon and KC today.  Interesting tidbit, your total doesn't have to be $25.  I did a first purchase, a pair of capris that were marked on sale for $29.99 and expected to use the coupon and $19.99 worth of KC.  They actually rang up $24 and the coupon applied.  The second trip, I had enough merchandise to total $26.99 to use up all of my KC and another coupon.  I even scanned the items in the app to see the price.  Well, one item rang up $12 and the other $9.99.  Coupon applied, KC accepted.  Now I still have $3+ of KC to use up but I was running late and had to leave.  Not that I am complaining that the items were cheaper than marked, or that the coupon worked on a lesser amount.

rated:
SPRINGBUDS for 15% off

rated:
briarycliffs said:   Successfully stacked the coupon ... today.  Interesting tidbit, your total doesn't have to be $25.
 

What coupon is this? What department was your purchase from?

rated:
ocean935 said:   
briarycliffs said:   Successfully stacked the coupon ... today.  Interesting tidbit, your total doesn't have to be $25.
What coupon is this? What department was your purchase from?

  The coupon this thread is about, the $10 off $25 purchase (there are many different variations for the same coupon).  MisterC posted a printable in this thread, but I gave that to someone in front of me and just used the one automatically loaded in my Kohl's app twice (it is not a one time use coupon).  Which dept - women's clothing.

rated:
So if you print out the bar code from the Discover Card site and use it in store it gives you $10 on Kohls Cash?

rated:
VirginiaDC said:   So if you print out the bar code from the Discover Card site and use it in store it gives you $10 on Kohls Cash?
  I would just add it to your Kohl's "WALLET"  The printout says $10 off $30, the cashier might enforce that

rated:
VirginiaDC said:   So if you print out the bar code from the Discover Card site and use it in store it gives you $10 on Kohls Cash?
  

it doesn't 'give' you, it acts like it, just to clarify, if you buy something for $25.99, use the the $10 off $25 printable link for current sale and the bar code (I just cut off the $10 off $30 language) and pay $5.99 + tax

rated:
I'm building cart online that I'll repeat in store at the kiosk. 
Item $26.98 - $10/25 (TAKE10) - 15% (SPRINGBUDS) - $10 from Discover Card = $5.93+ tax

rated:
Is there any way to avoid the shipping charge aside from loading up a bunch of crap and returning in-store? I have a feeling that the coupons will be evenly spread out between all items and after return coupon savings on a single item that I keep will be negligible.

rated:
Yoksel said:   Is there any way to avoid the shipping charge aside from loading up a bunch of crap and returning in-store? I have a feeling that the coupons will be evenly spread out between all items and after return coupon savings on a single item that I keep will be negligible.
  order at the kiosk

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
Yoksel said:   Is there any way to avoid the shipping charge aside from loading up a bunch of crap and returning in-store? I have a feeling that the coupons will be evenly spread out between all items and after return coupon savings on a single item that I keep will be negligible.
  order at the kiosk

Did that yesterday. Nice trick. I put two orders (had two Discover credits). I've got to say kiosk is a big pain to use. Wish I could login instead of typing all my info. Also their search feature is terrible, you better know exactly what you're looking for. But hey, shipping is free and no min!  

rated:
Its one of the worst kiosks. 
I do my search at home, build test cart at home to make sure everything works.  Would be nice if I could bring up my acct and cart as I can using most other kiosks, eg Staples, Sears, etc.
Maybe I just haven't figured it out.
At home I write down the exact description.  That  makes it easy to pull up the item at kiosk.  
Not so easy is the touchscreen keyboard which can take 3-4 tries to enter a single letter.
What is absolutely maddening is that even though I have a gift card that more than covers the amount due, and even though the gc is entered you can't add any discount codes w/o entering a credit card.
 

rated:
You can also get free shipping when you shop inside the physical store using the Kohl's app.  I find that much easier than the kiosk.  It does seem to know when I am inside, versus the parking lot.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Its one of the worst kiosks. 
I do my search at home, build test cart at home to make sure everything works.  Would be nice if I could bring up my acct and cart as I can using most other kiosks, eg StaplesSears, etc.
Maybe I just haven't figured it out.
At home I write down the exact description.  That  makes it easy to pull up the item at kiosk.  
Not so easy is the touchscreen keyboard which can take 3-4 tries to enter a single letter.
What is absolutely maddening is that even though I have a gift card that more than covers the amount due, and even though the gc is entered you can't add any discount codes w/o entering a credit card.

If I know I'm going to use the kiosk, I write down the actual SKU numbers prior to my visit.  I just enter them at the kiosk screen to save time.  I also use the corner of my Kohl's card to navigate the touch screen.  It works better than my fingers.  If you know you're only using your Kohl's card to pay, you can swipe it and it'll bring up all your payment, bill-to and ship-to info automatically. 

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017