Dell Refurbished - 50% off Dell Optiplex 7010 Desktops + FS. Starting at $145 AC.

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dell Refurbished Desktop Computers, shop daily deals from Dell Refurbished Store - 7010
Disclaimer
Dell Refurbished - 50% off any Dell OptiPlex 7010 Desktop (excl. clearance items), plus free ground ship. Starting at $145 after coupon. 
Code:SAVE7010NOW
Free Shipping
Expires 5/21

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Let's see now...
A grade 'b' computer with an Intel Celeron Dual Core, Windows 7, and 4 GB of Ram. For $289.
Right.
For the same price, you can get a brand new Dell with Pentium CPU, 8 GB Ram, Win 10, and a 1 TB HDD.

Even at $150, this is still way overpriced. The massive markup/coupon game just adds insult.

I was able to pick up one with an Intel quad core i7-3770 @ 3.40GHz with 8GB RAM and 128GB hard drive for $250 ($264 after tax) and free shipping plus ebates and Discover cash back. Not sure where you can get an i7 desktop for $250.

rglim said:   I was able to pick up one with an Intel quad core i7-3770 @ 3.40GHz with 8GB RAM and 128GB hard drive for $250 ($264 after tax) and free shipping plus ebates and Discover cash back. Not sure where you can get an i7 desktop for $250.
  There's a whole pile of i7's on eBay. Many have better specs at that pricepoint.  Remember, it's a 3rd gen i7, not a modern i7 (not that it makes much difference in performance for everyday use)

Example (Dell 7010 with 3rd gen i7 with WIn 10 pro, and a 1 TB HDD instead of 128 GB HDD for $249):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Optiplex-7010-SFF-Desktop-PC-i7-377... 

Sorry you got taken...
Remember that not everything on FW is unbiased. FW is in business to make money. Some of the "deals" posted here are not deals at all, but paid advertisements inserted into the forum as "deals". It pollutes the forum, and makes FW less trustworthy, unfortunately.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017