• filter:

ShopRite Freeps week of 5/21 Three Free OxiClean Laundry Deterg.

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
DEAL IDEA CONFIRMED!

• Buy 4 Breyer's Ice Cream (mb4) $1.99  ($3.39)
    Buy 4 Twizzler Candy Packages $1.99
    Subtotal $15.92  ($21.52)
    -(2) $1/2 Twizzlers or Jolly rancher candy, 5/14 SS (R), exp. 06/24/2017
    Pay $13.92
    Get a $5.00 Catalina 
    as low as $1.12 each after Catalina

DEAL IDEA CONFIRMED!

• Buy 8 Breyer's Ice Cream (mb4) $1.99  ($3.39)
    Subtotal $15.92  ($27.12)
    Pay $15.92
    Get a $5.00 Catalina 
    as low as $1.37 each after Catalina

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
They also have free cardboard boxes in the back. No need to buy ice cream. Freeze and eat. Tastier than Friendly's.

ocean935 (May. 25, 2017 @ 3:31p) |

A few deals that haven't been posted for products that all go well with Memorial Day parties:

Kens dressing 16 oz. $1.49 ... (more)

DealMavenGuru (May. 27, 2017 @ 12:41a) |

I bought 6 of the Oscar Mayer hot dogs to get the $3 IS, and I used six IPs which all doubled. Great deal.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN (May. 27, 2017 @ 1:19a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
SHOPRITE {THROUGH 5/27}

BUY ONE OXICLEAN LAUNDRY DETERGENT, $3.99 EACH (SALE PRICE)

or buy three w/three IP's, get three free (no MM)

B

rated:
SHOPRITE
BUY 2 BUSH'S VARIETY BEANS, $1.09 EACH (SALE PRICE)
$1/2 Bushs Variety beans, organic variety beans or hummus made easy, 5/14 SS (R), exp. 07/09/2017
$1/2 BUSH’S Variety Beans, Organic Variety Beans or Hummus Made Easy, any variety or size, ShopRite eCoupon
Pay: $0.1
Get a $1/2 BUSHS Variety Beans or Organic Beans Any variety. Excludes BUSH’S Baked Beans, Grillin’ Beans , Jamaican Beans, Sriracha Beans, Cocina Latina, Chili Beans, Hummus Made Easy and Chili Magic., Checkout51 Rebate, exp. 05/24/2017
as low as 2 FREE + $0.82 money maker after stacked offers

rated:
SHOPRITE {THROUGH 5/27}
INFUSIUM REPAIR + RENEW WITH ARGAN OIL & KERATIN SHAMPOO OR CONDITIONER – 13.5 OZ – $4.99 (SALE PRICE)

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   SHOPRITE {THROUGH 5/27}

B

Why are we buying 3?

rated:
ocean935 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   SHOPRITE {THROUGH 5/27}

B

Why are we buying 3?

You're joking right? It was provided as an option.

Buy one for MM; or

Buy three for FREE if you need to stock up.

rated:
ocean935 said:   

B

Why are we buying 3?

Because we know you like to go out and play in the mud Ocean935!

rated:
Lol, I was seeing the only options as buy 3 with the e-coupon, or without.
I didn't see an option for buying 1, so I was confused if the e-coupon was for $3 off 3.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   

Buy one for MM; or

The LRWC deal suggesting buying 3 makes little sense.

Buy 1 with e-coupon and it's a $2.01 MM, which you can spend on anything.

Buy any amount without e-coupon for 99c each.

rated:

B

Looks like the SR eCoupon is gone already...

rated:
Bill is big on LRWC. Well respected. He knows what he is talking about.

rated:
rsuaver said:   

B

I clipped it well after your post, about 1 hour from now.

rated:
billrubin said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   

Buy one for MM; or

The LRWC deal suggesting buying 3 makes little sense.

Buy 1 with e-coupon and it's a $2.01 MM, which you can spend on anything.

Buy any amount without e-coupon for 99c each.

Bill,

If this happens to be someone's favorite brand of detergent, I see nothing wrong with avoiding the overage to get three free of just the OxiClean.   Simply an option, but I agree, I did just the single bottle for the $2MM.

rated:
ocean935 said:   
rsuaver said:   

B

I clipped it well after your post, about 1 hour from now.

WTF - Now it's there... ARGH... Still have to go back as they were OOS of other stuff.

rated:
INFUSIUM REPAIR + RENEW WITH ARGAN OIL & KERATIN SHAMPOO OR CONDITIONER – 13.5 OZ – $4.99 (SALE PRICE)

FYI - scanned at $6.99 less $1 sale price. Still a MO but only $1.01

rated:
rsuaver said:   

FYI - scanned at $6.99 less $1 sale price. Still a MO but only $1.01

There are two types, there is one that is $4.99, must be the argan oil or keratin as outlined above.  some are $5.99  (this according to LRWC)

rated:
What ^^^^ he said.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
DEAL IDEA CONFIRMED!

Pay $15.92
    Get a $5.00 Catalina 

Couldn't you actually do this with 6 for a slightly less unit cost? Six at $3.39 shelf price would break the $20 hurdle ($20.34).  Total amount paid would be 4 @ $1.99 and 2 @ $2.50.  So total paid OOP would be $12.96 less the $5.00 catalina for a net of $7.96 for 6 ($1.33 each).

rated:
DealMavenGuru said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
DEAL IDEA CONFIRMED!

Pay $15.92
    Get a $5.00 Catalina 

Couldn't you actually do this with 6 for a slightly less unit cost? Six at $3.39 shelf price would break the $20 hurdle ($20.34).  Total amount paid would be 4 @ $1.99 and 2 @ $2.50.  So total paid OOP would be $12.96 less the $5.00 catalina for a net of $7.96 for 6 ($1.33 each).

Sure, but isn't it worth it to get 2 more cartons for a total of 32c more?

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
DealMavenGuru said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
DEAL IDEA CONFIRMED!

Pay $15.92
    Get a $5.00 Catalina 

Sure, but isn't it worth it to get 2 more cartons for a total of 32c more?

Not following your math.  6 for $7.96 vs 8 for 10.92.  Total difference is $2.96 not 32 cents.
Not arguing, though, that getting 8 for about the same price per unit is just as good.  Just giving other options for those who might want less total OOP for essentially the same deal.

rated:
Argue away, by all means. Specially when you have a valid point.

There is no denying the contributions of MC on these forums, but every once in a while, he will get (unreasonably) defensive about his posts; even when they are lifted and not his original. Of course there are times when he will graciously accept the point of view of another, but it's a rare occurrence.
To be savored.
Does not appear to be the case this time.

rated:
ocean935 said:   Argue away, by all means. Specially when you have a valid point.

There is no denying the contributions of MC on these forums, but every once in a while, he will get (unreasonably) defensive about his posts; even when they are lifted and not his original. Of course there are times when he will graciously accept the point of view of another, but it's a rare occurrence.
To be savored.
Does not appear to be the case this time.

Ocean, this info posted isn't mine. it is from LRWC.  how does saying "sure (agreeing with him) but isn't it worth it to get two more cartons for 32c?"  a defensive post? I based my answer on the information that living rich provided. he showed a per price of $1.33 in his example (per item) and LRWC showed $1.37 ea per item. 4c more x 8 is 32 cents. Now if LRWC's math is off, I get that, but I post these deals with the assumption their info is good since they are a well respected deal site.

But to go off on me on this one is rather uncalled for, cause at no time was my reply to the poster defensive.  RED for you.

Funny how people who have to be spoon fed and helped on many deals make a point to be snarky to the very people who've helped them on a number of occasions. 

rated:
Wasn't snarky. Was making valid points. Sorry you see it that way. As for red, it's your right and you exercised it. Do I really care? Nah!

Some thoughts:
- started by giving praise to you, because you have earned it.
- brought up a deficiency in your mannerism, because the chink is there.
- justifying 32c more while it is $2.96 more is defensive.
- LRWC has been known to make mistakes, sometimes doozies. The first error in copy n paste is understandable. Not checking the math after it has been brought to your attention, is not.
- I have definitely been "spoon fed" as you put it, by you, and I am appreciative of that. And even when it has not been one-on-one, I have benefited from numerous posts by you. And I thank you for those as well.

rated:
Can't we all get along!?

Such a good week at SR.

Not sure if it was posted here, but great deal on Kellogg's cereal and other Kellogg's products. $1.99 each -- BUY 7, get $5 CAT

I got four boxes of Rice K, one box of Apple J and two boxes of Eggo's. Used four $.50/1 RK IPs, one AJ $.50/1 IP and two $.40/1 IPs from KFR email.

rated:
Plus, there was a $3/5 e-coupon from Shoprite.
Plus several iBotta rebates.

rated:
ocean935 said:   Plus, there was a $3/5 e-coupon from Shoprite.
Plus several iBotta rebates.

How could I forget the eQ - that's the reason I bought five boxes of cereal.

rated:
Damn Rhynocort - Been sold out on the three local SR for the last 3 weeks (or at least every time I go). Two $10 coupons expired already...

rated:
Don't fret. The $10 coupon did not ring up any more, and had to be manually put in at $7.95, unless you got a dumb cashier. So no overage.
You did not miss out unless you wanted the Rhinocort itself.

rated:
the catalina for the Kellogg's is for the crappy cereal. The Breyers deal is great, but who can buy/store 8 1/2 gallons. And have you ever tasted stale ice cream? I'm done with this hoarding on perishables. I will buy 4 plus a few Hersheys. BTW, you can freeze hershey bars for a couple of months.

rated:
barrytuneup said:   the catalina for the Kellogg's is for the crappy cereal. The Breyers deal is great, but who can buy/store 8 1/2 gallons. And have you ever tasted stale ice cream? I'm done with this hoarding on perishables. I will buy 4 plus a few Hersheys. BTW, you can freeze hershey bars for a couple of months.
All you need to buy is 6, which, although more than 4, are not as difficult to store as 8. Besides, they are only 3 pints (48oz) each, and not 1/2 gallon (64oz).

rated:
ocean935 said:   Don't fret. The $10 coupon did not ring up any more, and had to be manually put in at $7.95, unless you got a dumb cashier. So no overage.
You did not miss out unless you wanted the Rhinocort itself.

I used $10 Rhino coupons twice and they both were manually inputted for the full $10 by different cashiers.

I was under impression that coupons $10 or more will beep no matter what bc they are high value.

rated:
BTW, SR beginning Sun has Friendly ice cream 2/3.00 with Digi. All you need is a few price plus cards. Also Acme has their own brand and Turkey Hill for 1.99. No need to buy 4/6/or8!!

rated:
barrytuneup said:   BTW, SR beginning Sun has Friendly ice cream 2/3.00 with Digi. All you need is a few price plus cards. Also Acme has their own brand and Turkey Hill for 1.99. No need to buy 4/6/or8!!

They also have free cardboard boxes in the back. No need to buy ice cream. Freeze and eat. Tastier than Friendly's.

rated:
A few deals that haven't been posted for products that all go well with Memorial Day parties:

Kens dressing 16 oz. $1.49 less $0.75 EC (NLA) = $0.74
Newmans BBQ sauce 15 oz. $1.99 less $0.75 MC (coupons.com) = $0.49
Oscar Mayer meat hot dogs $1.99 less $0.55 EC less $0.55 MC (coupons.com) = $0.34

rated:
DealMavenGuru said:   A few deals that haven't been posted for products that all go well with Memorial Day parties:

Kens dressing 16 oz. $1.49 less $0.75 EC (NLA) = $0.74
Newmans BBQ sauce 15 oz. $1.99 less $0.75 MC (coupons.com) = $0.49
Oscar Mayer meat hot dogs $1.99 less $0.55 EC less $0.55 MC (coupons.com) = $0.34

I bought 6 of the Oscar Mayer hot dogs to get the $3 IS, and I used six IPs which all doubled. Great deal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017