• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Eufy RoboVac 11 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner 
$149.59
https://www.amazon.com/Eufy-Self-Charging-Drop-Sensing-Technology-Allergens/dp/B01LYCLS24

• Cleans For You: Clean your house with the click of a button. Versatile cleaning modes and the low-profile design facilitates cleaning under tables and chairs along with every nook and cranny.
  • High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers over 1.5 hours of fade-free power for constant, powerful suction.
  • 3-Point Cleaning System: Side brushes, a rolling brush and powerful suction ensure a thorough clean.
  • Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Recharges automatically.
  • What You Get: Eufy RoboVac 11, remote control (requires 2 AAA batteries, not included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, HEPA-style filter, 4 side brushes, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Bought this 2 weeks ago, got delivered last Monday, tried to get a price adjustment, agent said they could not do that. I asked if i should then buy at the new price and return the other one, costing them an extra shipping charge, they said yes, no other options.
So i did.

They did charge $11 for the shipping back label, but i still saved over $60.

Great deal, Thanks.

(after looking at refund status, seems they are also waiving the shipping back fee, so another $11 savings)

Good vacuum by the way

rated:
My SO was just saying last week that she wanted to buy a roomba. When I mentioned that even the lowest price model was $300+ she didn't believe me. While at BJ's over the weekend we just happen to walk down the appliance aisle (looking for a food processor). I noticed the roomba was on "sale" for $290, so I pointed to it. She almost fainted.

Short story long, I bit! Thanks OP!

rated:
We have one of these and it's been great. Good as a Roomba, spare parts available, much less cost. This is a great price.

rated:
Any more reviews from Fat Walleters?

rated:
We have it run every night on mostly hardwood floors and it picks up about a cup or so of dust.

It will rarely hang up on a carpet but only if it sucks up the edge or it's a weird angle - it generally does pretty well over low and high pile.

rated:
Item no longer available at that price.

rated:
Dead???? I do not see the $149.59 price in any of the buying options

rated:
Still is $149 for me..

rated:
Dead now

rated:
Ignore (really need a delete option)

rated:
risuarez85 said:   Bought this 2 weeks ago, got delivered last Monday, tried to get a price adjustment, agent said they could not do that. I asked if i should then buy at the new price and return the other one, costing them an extra shipping charge, they said yes, no other options.
So i did.

They did charge $11 for the shipping back label, but i still saved over $60.

Great deal, Thanks.

(after looking at refund status, seems they are also waiving the shipping back fee, so another $11 savings)

Good vacuum by the way

Most credit cards offer price matching, should have done that. Seems like it would have been more ethical.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017