Bose SoundTrue around-ear headphones? II ? Samsung and Android Devices $69.95 at bose.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Bose SoundTrue around-ear headphones? II ? Samsung and Android Devices $69.95 at bose.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Bose SoundTrue around-ear headphones? II ? Samsung and Android Devices
$69.95
https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/headphones_outlet/soundtrue-around-ear-headphones-samsung-devices.html

Save $110 when you order now. Regularly $179.95.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Bose
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ugh. The last thing I needed was another pair of headphones.
But this seemed too good to pass up. Thanks OP.

Gray/black is OOS, I recently went with wireless earphones and don't think I could ever go back to wired. But this seems like a good deal.

need the qc35 to go on sale need to get one

oos

This is a great kind! Excellent sound.

very good headphone for the price.

Are these closed or open back? I want to use these at work.

OOS. oh well, too many headphones anyway

Not bad, Price matched with Staples, they dont have android model, I price matched it with iphone model (Item #1852724) - Price came down to $63.95 + Tax.

Purchased TWO sets at yesterday.

Shows in stock for both colors for me right now at 12:16pm EST

willgetin said:   Shows in stock for both colors for me right now at 12:16pm EST

Got the black one.  Thanks for the heads up that they found extra stock!

Perfect timing, hubby's high-end headphones just died. Still way more than I'd normally pay for headphones, but he flies internationally a lot and wears headphones for many hours at a time and these have great reviews for comfort.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017