$230 Off Queen, King, & California King Mattresses @ Ameena Mattress

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

mat (449.26kB)
Disclaimer
Ameena Mattress is offering $230 Off Queen, King, & California King Mattresses with our Exclusive Coupon Code "FAT230".

http://www.ameenamattress.com/The Ameena Mattress comes with a 120-Night risk free trial backed by a 15 year warranty. Plus, for every mattress you purchase, they will donate one to someone in need! This is a win/win offer!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I dont want to know how much $ off the offer is, I want to know the price of the item

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   I dont want to know how much $ off the offer is, I want to know the price of the item
  Very good point. Especially since the "staff summary" shows that the price is $0.00 after coupon...

rated:
Staff post without merchant in the title?  fail !!

rated:
Sorry about the title! Also, there is only 1 mattress sold through the site, and the prices after coupon are as follows:

Queen - $570.00 after coupon (reg. $800.00)
King - $670.00 after coupon (reg. $900.00)
California King - $670.00 after coupon (was $900.00)

rated:
RE:
Plus, for every mattress you purchase, they will donate one to someone in need! This is a win/win offer!

Someone is paying for the additional mattress, it wont be me...
Charity begins at home I was taught

rated:
I have always wondered if the retailers come thru with their campaign slogans - charity water, free mattress and all that other so exciting stuff that I am made to feel guilty if I dare not support

rated:
From what I learned... foam doesn't last long. It's the cheapest material and it get advertise as the best thing ever.

rated:
WorkerAnt said:   From what I learned... foam doesn't last long. It's the cheapest material and it get advertise as the best thing ever.
  Oh yes, best for the retailer, they know you will be back in a couple of years to buy another

rated:
How much $$ FW got to paid to advertise this?

rated:
WorkerAnt said:   From what I learned... foam doesn't last long. It's the cheapest material and it get advertise as the best thing ever.
I can attest to that being a true statement. It's not called "memory" form for no reason. It memorizes, usually well within a year, one's body shape and sleeping positions leaving a permanent depression in the foam.

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   I dont want to know how much $ off the offer is, I want to know the price of the item

Agree, and I don't want to know how all their profit go to feed all the poor in the world.  I'm here to buy a mattress, not solve world hunger.  The cost is coming from somewhere and it's the buyer pays it all.

rated:
I found this to be a good deal. In researching the alternatives, this company offers a 15 yr warranty as compared to the others which are 10 year. I've read plus/minus reviews regarding how well they wear over that time, but we shall see. $600 for a cal king mattress thats supposed to last 15 yrs is a steal in my book.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017