• filter:

Dell Inspiron 13 5000 Series 2-In-1 Laptop, 13.3" Touch Screen, i5, 8GB, 256GB SSD, WIN 10 $549.99 Office Dept/Max

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Local pick up. Sorry if it's a repost

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/451362/Dell-Inspiron-13-50... 

• 13.3" touch screen delivers full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution for crisp, clear visuals.  Features LED-backlighting for a thinner and more energy-efficient design. TrueLife and IPS technologies offer brilliant images and wide viewing angles.
  • 2-in-1 design allows flexibility to suit your needs. 
  • High-performance 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor.  Runs your programs, apps, games and more.
  • Includes 8GB of memory to run your programs and games.  Memory is not expandable.
  • 256GB solid state drive holds your songs, photos, documents and other files.  Solid state drives have no moving parts, which generally results in faster start-up times, reduced heat production and less drain on the battery than hard drives.
  • Features Wireless-AC (802.11ac) for high-performance, cable-free networking.  Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n.
  • Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy.  Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 3 types of memory cards.
  • Features 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultrafast data transfers.  USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
  • 1 USB 2.0 port provides additional connectivity for peripherals. 
  • Built-in widescreen 720p webcam and dual digital microphone array helps you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging. 
  • Waves MaxxAudio and stereo speakers provide immersive sound while watching movies and playing games. 
  • Features Bluetooth® wireless technology.  Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
  • Use the HDMI™ port to view videos and photos on your HDTV.  (HDMI cable is sold separately.)
  • Operating system – Windows 10 Home. 
  • Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty. 
  • Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. 
  • Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels. 
  • ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency 

More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Shows $549 for me.

rated:
Price at the link is $549.99? (I understand there may be a $100 laptop-trade-in discount, but that wasn't mentioned in the OP)

Also, FYI: CPU is i5-7200U, w/Passmark rating of 4708.

Reviews: https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-i5378-4314GRY-Laptop-Genera...

rated:
Same here.
Shows $549 in cart...
Is there a code to use?

rated:
Sorry. Typo. My bad. Fixed now

rated:
I see $699 in the cart....is there a coupon or something that has to be added?

rated:
It's too bad the 8MB memory is not expandable beyond that.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017