• filter:

Men's Suits - $134.90 AC FS @ EXPRESS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Express is offering Men's Suits for $199.00 , then add filler item to get a total above $200 and coupon code "4196" to get an additional $75 Off $200 for a new total of $134.90 with free shipping

Deal Notes: If coupon code "4196" doesn't work then text "LIFE" to 397737 to get a new code.

Only the suits with the phrase "Buy Matching Suit For $199" below them qualify for the sale.

For example, add the Modern Producer Black Wool Blend Twill Suit JacketModern Producer Black Wool Blend Twill Suit Pant, and a pair of socks or other accessory for a cart total of 209.90, $134.90 after coupon.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Live chat agent at Express said " 4196 " code isn't valid for the suit offer.

rated:
worked for me. thanks.

rated:
Not working for me either.

rated:
i can't imagine what am i looks like when i get the suit on, maybe cool , maybe not me , ..

rated:
filtermask said:   Live chat agent at Express said " 4196 " code isn't valid for the suit offer.
Weird, I was able to use it. It might be that you have to be signed up for the emails and have a valid account. I get mailings and emails with codes like this every month or so. I didn't use a personal code though, I found this code.

Just double checked before completing this and I got a shipped email! 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017