• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Apple - 9.7-Inch iPad Pro with WiFi - 32GB
$474.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-9-7-inch-ipad-pro-with-wifi-32gb-gold/4901910.p?skuId=4901910

The 9.7-inch iPad Pro delivers an unprecedented combination of portability and performance. At just 6.1mm thin and weighing less than a pound, iPad Pro features the brightest, most advanced Retina display ever with True Tone, advanced sensors that adjust the display to your environment for even more comfortable viewing. It has a powerful A9X chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, four speaker audio, advanced iSight and FaceTime HD cameras, Touch ID fingerprint sensor, ultrafast Wi-Fi connectivity, and up to 10 hours of battery life. When you add Apple Pencil with its pixel-perfect precision, and the incredibly thin Smart Keyboard, iPad Pro becomes even more versatile.*

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
You might want to add that it's $150 off
umm..it's $125, I failed math.

rated:
forbin4040 said:   You might want to add that it's $150 off

MSRP is $599.

For some reason, only Silver and Gold are on sale. Space Gray and Rose are not.

rated:
I got one for $399 last summer at BB (Space Gray), so this doesn't seem that hot. Maybe I had an EDU coupon added in... I don't remember. Anyway, better deals can be had unless you need one right this minute.

rated:
Fergus said:   I got one for $399 last summer at BB (Space Gray), so this doesn't seem that hot. Maybe I had an EDU coupon added in... I don't remember. Anyway, better deals can be had unless you need one right this minute.
  You got the EDU special, BB had a special and an EDU coupon.  It was the best.

rated:
sale appears to be over....

rated:
It is over!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017