• filter:

Miracle-Gro Liquafeed Advanced Starter Kit 16-fl oz All Purpose Food - $5.74 (YMMV) at Lowe's

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Lowe's is offering 50% Off the Miracle-Gro 16-fl oz Liquafeed Advanced Starter Kit! The kit is on sale for $5.74 with free in-store pickup. Sale ends today!

Target and Amazon have the next lowest price at $11.47.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Miracle-Gro-Liquafeed-Advanced-Starter-Kit-16-fl-oz-All-Purpose-Food-12-4-8/4480529

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This hose is for cold water only, so if you have a hot water pressure washer, you'll need a different hose. This hose has very good burst strength.

rated:
lots of reviews of leaks or not dispensing the concentrate, user error?

rated:
Awesome. Now after I fix my car I can drive there and get it.

rated:
WorkerAnt said:   Awesome. Now after I fix my car I can drive there and get it.
  If you want, but this item qualifies for free mylowes shipping...

rated:
I bought large quanities to Miracle grow...and the affect was zero.....gave it to young Pine Tree plants...all died...put it in window box with blooming flowers...no affect...The "Miracle" is why they are permitted to sell this snake oil to anyone.......yes...& I live in a very warm climate...no snow or ice.

rated:
If you want to use a gadget like this, get a Chapin and buy the concentrate (liquid form will be easier to use) separately. The Chapin will let you customize the mixing ratio, whereas this product is Miracle-Gro dedicated.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017