• filter:

JBL Charge 2+ Splashproof Bluetooth Speaker - $59.21 FS @ Office Depot and Office Max

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Office Depot and Office Max has the JBL Charge 2+ Splashproof Bluetooth Speaker on sale for $59.21 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This beats Amazon's lowest price ever by $22.74 according to Camelcamelcamel

• Portable wireless stereo speaker with massive battery charges your USB devices effortlessly. 
  • Splash-proof design.  Protects the speaker against moisture damage.
  • Streams your music without wires using Bluetooth® 3.0 technology. 
  • Features a hands-free conference speakerphone complete with patented noise and echo cancelation technology. 
  • Social Mode function lets up to 3 different users take turns playing their mobile phone, tablet and laptop play lists on a single speaker. 
  • Includes 6000mAh battery for 12 hours of charging and playback.  Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.

ReviewCNet 

Rated 4.5/5 stars with 1,177 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $99.95 from JBL or Harman Audio.

More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
"Sold out online" and not available in any of the dozen or so stores in my area. And it's less than an hour after the deal was posted.

rated:
BlackPear1 said:   "Sold out online" and not available in any of the dozen or so stores in my area. And it's less than an hour after the deal was posted.
  Weird I checked that deal at about 8:30AM before I left work and it was still going. I can also add those items now and go all the way to the last page of checkout. It must have been going in and out of stock or something. Then again it also let me have the item 3 separate times in my cart even though they have a qty. section for each item, so apparently their cart system is a little glitchy. Hard to say.

rated:
get flip3 5$ cheaper

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017