• filter:

lenove spectacular now starts from $99.99 -$989.99 @woot

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
one day deal, lenovo spectacular now starts from $99.99 -$989.99 @woot

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Jun. 23, 2017 @ 11:18pm
Member Summary

lenovo spectacular deal (28.13kB)
Thanks johnadamthegreat
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
johnadamthegreat said:   one day deal, lenovo spectacular now starts from $99.99 -$989.99 @woot
Thinking about pulling a trigger on this one  Y900 
Is 980 equivalent to 1070 in performance wise? Owner of personal experience would be great, thanks !!

rated:
assuming you're a heavy gamer... they are not equal. The 1070 roughly = to the 980 TI... which was the hopped up version of the 980. 1070 is going to be about +20% better than a 980 (assuming comparing stock card to stock card)

*I prefaced my response by saying "assuming you're a heavy gamer" because if you are just browsing the web or playing starcraft, it will make absolutely 0.00% difference.
unless you're playing demanding games at 1440p or 4k resolution, you probbaly wouldn't notice the difference.

rated:
assuming you're a heavy gamer... they are not equal. The 1070 roughly = to the 980 TI... which was the hopped up version of the 980. 1070 is going to be about +20% better than a 980 (assuming comparing stock card to stock card)

*I prefaced my response by saying "assuming you're a heavy gamer" because if you are just browsing the web or playing starcraft, it will make absolutely 0.00% difference.
unless you're playing demanding games at 1440p or 4k resolution, you probbaly wouldn't notice the difference.

rated:
Great, thanks !!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017