• filter:

Walgreens: 40-Oz OxiClean HD Laundry Detergent (Sparkling Fresh) $0.99ac + Free Store Pickup at Walgreens

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Walgreens : 40-Oz OxiClean HD Laundry Detergent (Sparkling Fresh) $0.99 + Free Store Pickup at Walgreens 
Clip the $3 found on product page and select free store pickup during checkout to save on shipping.  https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/oxiclean-hd-laundry-detergent-sparkling-fresh-26-loads/ID=prod6309914-product?skuId=sku6261773&AID=10 

Member Summary

oxi (27.50kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Excellent find, but OOS in my region.

rated:
In stock at my local store but site will not let me clip coupon or otherwise order the product.

rated:
Sale price that happens often.

rated:
Only available in store near me. Is there are $3 off coupon that works for this item in their coupon booklet?

rated:
So if I have clipped the coupon from the website and I go to the store to buy and enter my phone number at the register, will the coupon be applied to the sale at that time?

rated:
Wow!!! So cheap! but I bought it from Walmart several days agos. It cleans well and smells good.

rated:
diamondjeff said:   So if I have clipped the coupon from the website and I go to the store to buy and enter my phone number at the register, will the coupon be applied to the sale at that time?
  I am wondering the same. Don't see how you would get this price in store.

rated:
diamondjeff said:   So if I have clipped the coupon from the website and I go to the store to buy and enter my phone number at the register, will the coupon be applied to the sale at that time?
That is what I did, although the coupon was not applied automatically by the system.  I needed to tell the cashier to use it, but after that it worked like a charm.  In WI you still need to pay sales tax pre-coupon price, so that tacked on a big 18˘ to the final price.  Thanks OP!

rated:
OOS in my store but Green for OP

rated:
Went to Walgreens they were out but....Same deal at Rite Aid (with their plenti #)---got a $3 coupon from the Sunday paper(I took my mother in law's too)
You can also print the coupon from their website  http://www.riteaid.com/savings/printable-coupons 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017