• filter:

SONOMA Goods for Life Patio Antigravity Chair + $5 in Kohl's Cash - $34.99 at kohls.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

SONOMA Goods for Life Patio Antigravity Chair + $5 in Kohl's Cash -
$34.99
https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2455242/sonoma-outdoors-patio-antigravity-chair.jsp?skuId=18517177 

Kohl's has assorted colors of SONOMA Goods for Life Patio Antigravity Chairs on sale for $49.99 and final price drops to $34.99 after discounts. Just add the chair to your cart to receive a 10% automatic discount then apply coupon code "TAKE10" to take $10.00 off. Plus you'll receive $5.00 in Kohl's Cash

• Adjustable foam pillow
  • Cup holder keeps your favorite beverage close at hand
  • Folding design
  • Weather-resistant upholstery
  • Durable construction

Note: In-store pickup is available at select locations on select colors. Shipping adds $8.95 otherwise it's free on orders $75 or more. 

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
use code GROUPON15 stacked to pay $29.69 net PLUS $5 KCash.

rated:
This looks like the perfect chair to pass out and get sunburned in!

rated:
I have the oversized version of this chair - I've been very happy with it. Not sure I'd want the normal sized as I remember reviews at the time that it was too small for many people. Be sure to check out the fit before lugging it home.

rated:
Looks good and code works for me. Thank you OP!

rated:
Used Discover Card $10,00 off Kohl's promo and paid $24.99.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017