• filter:

WindTunnel 2 Rewind Pet with Pet Tool Pack $69.99 FS @ Hoover

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://hoover.com/products/details/uh71215/windtunnel-sup-sup-2...

Now you can rewind any pet mess with powerful WindTunnel® 2 Technology and a 12 ft. reach. Get optimal cleaning from carpet to hard floors with the multi-floor brushroll. And with the pet tool pack, cover hard-to-reach pet hair, dust and dirt in corners, on baseboards and under furniture. When you’re through, just tap the 25 ft. cord rewind.

Features:

• WindTunnel® 2 Technology lifts and removes surface debris and deep down embedded dirt.
  • Multi-Floor Brushroll instantly switches from carpet to hard floors with the touch of a button.
  • 12 ft. Above Floor Reach lets you extend your cleaning reach.
  • Pet Tool Pack lets you powerfully pick up pet hair on furniture & stairs with ease.
  • 27 ft. cord rewind automatically retracts in seconds.
  • Reusable Easy Rinse Filter simply rinse, reuse & repeat for long-lasting use.
  • HEPA Media Filter made with HEPA media. HEPA media traps 99.97% of dirt, dust and pollens down to 0.3 microns.
  • Position Height Adjustment easily adapts to hard floors and different carpet heights for a deep down clean.
  • AutoAir™ Technology switches from vacuuming to above floor cleaning without having to change hoses.
  • 2 year limited warranty

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Wish i needed a vacuum, this is a great deal on a new unit.

rated:
Dyson's have great reviews and long warranties. Love it!

rated:
wish i needed a vacuum, this is a great deal on a new unit.

rated:
charlespurdiesa said:   Dyson's have great reviews and long warranties. Love it!
  LOL they are also $300-$400

I'm still going 5 yrs strong w/ a $70 Eureka, the cheap end vacuums can last long with a little regular maintenance

rated:
Bought a Dyson Animal when we got our first dog.  Very expensive and very good.  A couple of years ago we got a Eureka Air Speed Pet.  We really didn't need it because of the Dyson, but for about $90 at Target, I figured why not have a back up. It claimed to be as good as the Dyson for less than a quarter of the money.Guess what?  It is!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017