• filter:

Stop&Shop 5/26-6/1 Corn10/$2, Sabra Hummus BOGO, Crab Classic BOGO, and free movie ticket

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
This weeks Stop&Shop has fresh corn, (It's mixed white &yellow, it's always delicious) 10/$2
Sabra Hummus BOGO use the coupon in http://www.sabra.com/summer/ for free Guacamole.
Crab Classic, or Crab Lobster, BOGO, use the coupons in the May Stop&Shop Free Savory Magazine. $1 off Crab Classic, use two coupons to get two Crab Classics, or four coupons to get four. (told you about that a week ago, now the June issue is out. So no soup for you! LOL)

Get a free Fandango movie ticket, worth $13 if you buy 6 products, but it's unclear because of all the bullet symbols, on both pages. You have to ask at the customer service.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
there was also a new $1.50/1 Digital Q on Sabra on Giant today, sb on S&S too.   I think it was $1.50, going off memory.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   there was also a new $1.50/1 Digital Q on Sabra on Giant today, sb on S&S too.   I think it was $1.50, going off memory.
 No Digital Q for Sabra, on S&S today. Maybe tomorrow.  

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   there was also a new $1.50/1 Digital Q on Sabra on Giant today, sb on S&S too.   I think it was $1.50, going off memory.
Probably one of the targeted "for you" things, good only a week. They are generally unique to each account.

rated:
Crab Classic is $2.99. Used $1 cpn x 2. Also 75c Ibotta.

rated:
Today, Thurs is a bad day to go. (They change the circular on Fri) I picked up 2 Sabra Hummus for $3.99 total, and a free Guacamole, which went for $3.99.

There was a limited supply of Sabra Hummus, they did not have all the flavors, and only one Guacamole was left. The dates of expiration, were July 14, and above. So I did not get a rain check.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017