UPDATED! RITE AID W 5/28 Spend $20 in select: Soda/Water, ICream, BBQ Snacks-Foods, Klg/Post Cereal, get 1K Plenti Pts

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

RITE AID Spend $20 get $10 back Plenti Pts
Disclaimer
see scan, lim 2 offers per card, plus any Manu Q's to lower OOP on items listed.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Yes, but the MM aspect of this deal is over, but t\till 38 cents for the 2 Q-tips 30 ct is a hecuva deal if you genuinel... (more)

MrVietnam (May. 30, 2017 @ 10:59p) |

I agree that it is. Thanks!

ocean935 (May. 30, 2017 @ 11:28p) |

Wasn't sure if the monthly covered the whole of the current week, or just May (or June).

So, typical limits being 2, I co... (more)

ocean935 (May. 30, 2017 @ 11:32p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks good.

6 12-packs of Pepsi = $21.98 - $10 = $11.98, or $2 each.
8 Nestle PureLife 24-28 pack = $24 - $10 = $14, or $1.75 each.
Ditto on the 8 ice creams, or mix n match with the other $3 items.

Anyone know:
- if $19.99 will trigger it?
- the price of mayo?

$1/1 printables for the Turkey Burgers here.
http://www.butterball.com/coupons

ocean935 said:   Anyone know:
- if $19.99 will trigger it?

No, unfortunately $19.99 will not trigger it. Your purchase (before coupons) has to be at least $20.

This deal even gets sweeter (no pun intended) if you still haven't used the spend 1000 PP get 300 PP back offer (activation required on the Plenti website). Unfortunately it will not automatically credit you the PP and will require a call to Plenti customer service to get your points. The 300 PP back deal expires 5/29/17, so that gives you Sunday and Monday to double dip.

This deal will be nice to flush out a few Plenti points while earning some new ones (with a two year expiration) back. Seems to be a decent selection of products to choose from.

I guess this thread could also serve as the weekly Rite Aid thread, so here are a couple other deals that week:

Men's Daylogic 3 blade razors. $5 each get 500 pp back = FREE (Limit 2)

Buy (1) Clear Care Rinse & Go 12 oz – $9.99
Use (1) $5/1 Clear Care Product 12oz or larger, MQ on website
Use (1) $3/1 All Clear Care Products 12 oz, In-Ad Rite Aid coupon
Pay: $1.99 OOP
Get 200 PP = FREE (Limit 2)

Don't spend too much time looking for Clear Care Rinse & Go. 
It was 75% off a few months ago.  We had in ad coupon and manufacturer coupons for very nice MM. 
If you have some in your stockpile then you hunted last time.

anyone know the price of the turkey burgers? 

MISTERCHEAP said:   anyone know the price of the turkey burgers? 
 MisterCheap, I was at a local Rite Aid just a few minutes ago and they didn't even carry these turkey burgers, so I suggest for the people who are interested in them you may want to go to a larger store or check beforehand to see if the store you frequent even carries them.

ocean935 said:    
Anyone know:
- the price of mayo?

The mayo (Best Foods 30 oz) goes for $5.79 (my store doesn't even carry the Hellmann's mayo that is featured in the ad).. The ketchup (Heinz 32 oz) goes for $4.29.

The Nestle multipack drumsticks that will be 2 for $6 are 4 packs. Their normal price is $5.29 for a box of 4.

Just for you MisterC
$4.99.  They were on bottom shelf, to the left of White Castle. 
No price tag on shelf so I brought it up to register and when I got there saw that the expiration date was 5-4-17.

MrVietnam said:   
ocean935 said:    
Anyone know:
- the price of mayo?

The mayo (Best Foods 30 oz) goes for $5.79 (my store doesn't even carry the Hellmann's mayo that is featured in the ad).. The ketchup (Heinz 32 oz) goes for $4.29.

The Nestle multipack drumsticks that will be 2 for $6 are 4 packs. Their normal price is $5.29 for a box of 4.

East of the Rockies its Hellman's, west of the Rockies the exact same product is called Best Foods.  They're made by the same company which I believe is Best Foods.
I *think* same thing applies for Arnold bread east of the Rockies is the same as Orowheat west of the Rockies.

my4mainecoons said:   
Just for you MisterC
No price tag on shelf so I brought it up to register and when I got there saw that the expiration date was 5-4-17.

Actually the regular retail of the turkey patties are $5.29, $4.99 is the Rite Buy price that is only good through tomorrow, May 27, 2017 (not in time for the sale). The patties come in a small box and there are 4 patties in a box. The other store I went to today was well-stocked with them. They had 9 boxes in stock. I didn't look at the expiration date though. From what Maine said I think I should have though. So for every two boxes of turkey patties you buy with the buy one, get 50% off the second sale, it would run you $7.94 (minus $2 in coupons of course).

Anyone know if the $20 of food items must all be bought at the same time in one transaction?
Or does it keep track and allow multiple shopping visits to get to the $20?

MGR said:   Anyone know if the $20 of food items must all be bought at the same time in one transaction?

It will keep track over multiple shopping visits.

MGR said:   Anyone know if the $20 of food items must all be bought at the same time in one transaction?

FYI:

all "dollar" spend promotions tracks, like this one or buy $30 in P&G items, get $10, etc.

all "quantity" promotions must be on one order, like buy 3 12 packs of Coke, get 200 points or buy 4 packs of Trident gum, get 100 points.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

FYI:

all "quantity" promotions must be on one order, like buy 3 12 packs of Coke, get 200 points or buy 4 packs of Trident gum, get 100 points.

No wonder last time when i bought 4 packs of Beivita (in two separate orders) did not get the points. 

I haven't been to WrongAid in months.

No reason to shop there

MISTERCHEAP said:   

FYI:

all "dollar" spend promotions tracks, like this one or buy $30 in P&G items, get $10, etc.

the exception is "dollar spend" promotions under $10, eg Belvita was 300PP wyb $9.  If you bought 3 at a time you earned the 300PP but if you bought one at a time it didn't track.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   I haven't been to WrongAid in months.

No reason to shop there

so nice of you to stop by to tell us that

my4mainecoons said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

FYI:

the exception is "dollar spend" promotions under $10, eg Belvita was 300PP wyb $9.  If you bought 3 at a time you earned the 300PP but if you bought one at a time it didn't track.

But how was it advertised? was it advertised as 3 for $9, get 300 points with specific quantity listed it's no different than my soda example, 7UP 12 packs, buy 3 for $9, get 100 points.  Anytime the 'quantity' is part of the offer, you have to meet the quantity on one order. 

The OP deal is not tied to any specific quantity of any given item listed it is strictly a spend $20, get $10 in points offer. 

go to RA dot com.  Search for Belvita.  Read the t&c.Earn 300 Plenti points when you buy $9.00 of eligible itemsShow All Limit 4 per cardExpires: 5/26/2017
But if you only bought 2 for $6 it didn't track.
You don't have to believe me.  You'll find out when a Spend $x where x is  <$10 doesn't track on your receipt.

my4mainecoons said:   
Just for you MisterC

Thanks Maine & Mr V, so here's the breakdown using the IP's.

Two for $7.44 with BOGO 50%, an all turkey burger purchase to hit $20 would be $22.32 less $6 $1/1 Q's (if they let you use 6), pay $16.32, get $10 back in points. $6.32 net for 6lbs of turkey burgers.

my4mainecoons said:   It was listed as Spend $9 earn 300PP. 
But if you only bought 2 for $6 it didn't track.
You don't have to believe me.  You'll find out when a Spend $x where x is  <$10 doesn't track on your receipt.

oh I believe you, just the first time I've heard about it. thanks for the info.

my4mainecoons said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   I haven't been to WrongAid in months.

No reason to shop there

I'm showcasing my honesty in an effort to win fatwallet member of the week or something

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
my4mainecoons said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   I haven't been to WrongAid in months.

No reason to shop there

I'm showcasing my honesty in an effort to win fatwallet member of the week or something

OR SOMETHING OF THE WEEK!

Select Kellogg’s Cereal $1.97
Buy 11 = $21.67
Use two $3/5 Kellogg’s Cereals 8.7 oz or larger printable coupons
Pay $15.67
Get 1000 Plenti Points when you buy $20 = $10 (limit 2)
Final Cost $5.67 total – just 52¢ per box!

Have not shopped at RiteAid for a while... I can use Plenti points for these purchases and still get Plenti points back, right?

JimsEmptyWallet said:   Have not shopped at RiteAid for a while... I can use Plenti points for these purchases and still get Plenti points back, right?

Right. You can pay with points and still earn points.

REPORTING BACK:

Confirming OFFER DOES TRACK even though it is NOT noted on your receipt. if you spend $24 on one order, you need only $16 for the next one.

NESTLE WATERS are indeed 28ct Pack, so not a bad deal at 2 for $6 with as much as 1/2 value back in PPoints.

There were short dated Planters Nuts with the 100 Anniversary Bottle Design, had $1/1 peelies on them. Took all 4 at one store.Made them two for $4 ac's but $6 counted towards spend.

No turkey burgers and pretty limited ice cream stock at smaller stores.

Gatorade is a double dip. 10 wys $20 weekly(L2) and $2 wys $8 mthly(L4). I purchased 16. I Pd $24 got back $16.

MrVietnam said:   Gatorade is a dd. 10 wys $20 weekly(L2) and $2 wys $8 mthly(L4). I purchased 16. I Pd $24 got back $16.

If I only liked Gatorade! yuck! 

MISTERCHEAP said:   
MrVietnam said:   Gatorade is a dd. 10 wys $20 weekly(L2) and $2 wys $8 mthly(L4). I purchased 16. I Pd $24 got back $16.

If I only liked Gatorade! yuck! 

Now that's honesty!

Double dip moneymaker!

Buy two Q-tips 30-ct at BOGO 50%, get 200PP weekly (Limit 4) and 200PP monthly (Limit 4). No coupons needed.

$1.59 + $0.79
= Pay $2.38
Get back 200PP, 200PP
= Easy $1.62 MM and you can do it four times!

These are located with all the other trial size items.

The Ibotta rebates worked on the Kellogg's cereal. I got 11 cereals, 3 corn pops (all they had), 4 apple jacks, and 4 frosted flakes and got back $2.80 from Ibotta. The limit on Ibotta is 4 corn pops and 4 apple jacks. Too bad the Krave was not included.

There are two more double dip offers that I found:

Belvita Breakfast Biscuits 2 for $6
If you buy 3 of the blueberry variety only you will get back 200 PP (This is not the same monthly offer from last month. It is a new monthly offer.)

Oreo cookies 2 for $6
If you buy 3 of the regular variety only (not double stuff or other types) you will get 300 PP

Both of the above items are also part of the buy $20 get $10 in PP

briarycliffs said:   The Ibotta rebates worked on the Kellogg's cereal. I got 11 cereals, 3 corn pops (all they had), 4 apple jacks, and 4 frosted flakes and got back $2.80 from Ibotta. The limit on Ibotta is 4 corn pops and 4 apple jacks. Too bad the Krave was not included.
  Also, if you are in the Kellogg's Family Rewards program and you buy Corn Pops, you can get a lot of bonus points: First product 150 bonus points, second product 300 bonus points, 3rd-10th products 450 bonus points each.

Just a HU on the turkey burgers, the $1 printable coupon that MC posted beeps in store, but the cashier manually gave me credit for it at both Rite Aids I bought turkey burgers from.

MrVietnam said:   Double dip moneymaker!

Buy two Q-tips 30-ct at BOGO 50%, get 200PP weekly (Limit 4) and 200PP monthly (Limit 4). No coupons needed.

$1.59 + $0.79
= Pay $2.38
Get back 200PP, 200PP

reports on other sites that the DD has been pulled.  Folks are not earning the 2nd 200PP.  

my4mainecoons said:   
MrVietnam said:   Double dip moneymaker!

$1.59 + $0.79
= Pay $2.38
Get back 200PP, 200PP

reports on other sites that the DD has been pulled.  Folks are not earning the 2nd 200PP.  

Yes, it looks like it was pulled.  When I tried today I only got 200 PP.

Skipping 14 Messages...
MrVietnam said:   
ocean935 said:   So buy 3 Belvita (on 5/31), pay $9, and get 200PP?
AND
buy 3 Nutter Butter, pay another $9, and get another 300PP?

- will buying 3 be $3 each?
- can buy 6 each?
- can buy on 6/01?
- can buy just the Nutter Butter, and not the Belvita?

Yes, buying 3 will be $9, or $3 each. Yes, you can buy 6 of each. Why couldn't you? Yes, you can buy on 6/1. Nutter Butters and Belvita are two separate double dips.

Wasn't sure if the monthly covered the whole of the current week, or just May (or June).

So, typical limits being 2, I could buy 6 of each, and not 9 of each?
And max 6 combination of the Oreos and Nutter Butter?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017