• filter:

KitchenAid Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (2 Colors) for$189.99 @ Best Buy

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy is offering this KitchenAid - Tilt-Head Stand Mixer available in Empire Red or Metallic Chrome on sale for just $189.99, reg $399.99 with free shipping.

Features:
•    Tilt-head design offers clear access to the bowl
•    Mix, knead and whip ingredients with ease
•    5-quart glass bowl accommodates medium to large batches
•    3 beater attachments<

More Info:
•    Received 4.8/5 Stars with great reviews
•    Compare price to $299.99 at Target 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Always dreamed of having this in my kitchen. Especially if you watch food network, you'll see that a majority of the chefs have these as well. It's good for baking, prepping, etc.

rated:
Good kitchen helper to save your time and cook well!

rated:
Target price matches so if you use Target Red card you can save another 5%. Awesome deal. I'm in for one-thank you for posting!

rated:
I have had KitchenAid mixers all my life - they are the best.  If you ever get one, you won't be sorry - you will enjoy it for years to come!

rated:
I can't find this on Target.com.  Can anyone help?  Thanks. 

rated:
What is the model number for this one?

rated:
When I try to "get deal" for the kitchen aide mixer, it doesn't give me the deal. It takes me to Best Buy and the price is $399. Can somebody help me??

rated:
Sale ended yesterday. 

rated:
Hmmmm..... up at the top, near the header, it says that it ends tomorrow (6/2/17).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017