• filter:

Very nice impact wrench at a great price 169.99 from Tractorsupply.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Here is my first post. For those who like to break their bolts loose with a fine battery powered tool. Anywhere else this kit is around 250.00

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/dewalt-1-2-in-impact-wrench-with-hog-ring-anvil-kit

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Putting the price and the store in the title is customary. At least it should be in the message.

rated:
Awesome , gonna pull the trigger. Ty

rated:
This is one of those tools that you don't know how awesome it is until you use it. Being able to remove bolts/nuts without shearing them off and/or using long wrenches for leverage is awesome.

rated:
Love tools, however I've found that the most torque that I need to generate is 100 ft./lbs. for vehicle lug nuts and that I can do with a torque wrench. Green for deal.

rated:
It's great that you haven't contended with some a** hole shop that put wheels on at 200+. Quite a challenge with a lug wrench. Regular alloys might have cracked, luckily these were forged BBS.

Love my Ridgid wrench. Wish I'd had it then. You may not use it much, but priceless to save time and your endurance on the harder/longer jobs.

rated:
this is a great tool for the average jobs, I bought my son the 20V MAX* XR HIGH TORQUE 1/2" IMPACT WRENCH W. HOG RING it has 700 ft lbs and 1200 ft pounds of breakaway torque. if you need to do suspension work and or old rusted stuff, you might want to think about the model I mentioned.

rated:
Teasip said:   Love tools, however I've found that the most torque that I need to generate is 100 ft./lbs. for vehicle lug nuts and that I can do with a torque wrench. Green for deal.
  I hope you are not using torque wrench to loosen stuck nuts

rated:
tools is okay but not great. deal is warm at best.

rated:
As a carpenter, I will never buy another dewalt cordless. Had nothing but problems. Ive burned up brand new tools in 3 uses. Sure they fixed it under warranty but that involves dropping it off and picking it up at the repair shop meanwhile you need the tool at the job site. Been using Makita tools and have never looked back. I abuse them almost every day and they keep on working! Sorry to crap on this deal I just cringe every time I see dewalt. This is from my 20 years experience with cordless tools. Dewalt does however make some great corded tools which I still use today. Silver lining.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017