• filter:

CVS Four Better Than Free Travel Size CVS Ibuprofen Tubes a/sale & ECB's

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
DEAL IDEA: FREE!

Buy 2 CVS Health Ibuprofen 200mg Coated Tablets 10 ct. – psa $2.59  (price may vary by market)
Buy 2 CVS Health Ibuprofen 200mg Coated Tablets 10 ct. – $1.29 (50%)
Pay: $7.76
Get (2) $5 ECBs (wyb 2, limit 2)
as low as 4 FREE + $2.24 money maker after stacked offers

http://2i13fj1ly30e3ynzrf304gxn.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-conte...  (thx livingrichq's blog)

These tubes are typically found on the regular pain relief aisle (not w/travel sizes), sometimes they are hanging on a peg type display too.

Member Summary

cvs (667.48kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Confirmed

rated:
 nm

rated:
Make sure you get the COATED TABLETS, packaging as shown, there are 2 types of 10 ct packs, only one works.

rated:
Thanks OP. These actually had the shelf tag with the buy 1 get 50% off and get $5 extra care bucks when you buy 2.

rated:
AT my CVS there was a holder with store coupons near the ibuprofen for $2 off if you buy $10 worth of CVS ibuprofen. You could use that if you buy some of the larger packs so the total is over $10

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Make sure you get the COATED TABLETS, packaging as shown, there are 2 types of 10 ct packs, only one works.

There seems to be 2 packaging of "coated tablets" with different UPC. The front looks almost exactly the same but UPC's are different. The one with 050428 321577 works for me.

rated:
JimsEmptyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

There seems to be 2 packaging of "coated tablets" with different UPC. The front looks almost exactly the same but UPC's are different. The one with 050428 321577 works for me.

CVS must have killed this deal. I bought 4 of the UPC number listed above. Not only did I not get my $10 ECB, but to add insult to injury they all rang up at regular price ($2.57 each), not BOGO 50%. Luckily for me it was yellow tagged on the shelf with the deal, so the cashier overrode the price and manually printed me off a $10 ECB. A $1.70 MM after sales tax.

rated:
Sales tax on pharma?

rated:
ocean935 said:   Sales tax on pharma?
 For me in California, yes. It all depends on the state in which you live.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

CVS must have killed this deal. I bought 4 of the UPC number listed above. Not only did I not get my $10 ECB, but to add insult to injury they all rang up at regular price ($2.57 each), not BOGO 50%. Luckily for me it was yellow tagged on the shelf with the deal, so the cashier overrode the price and manually printed me off a $10 ECB. A $1.70 MM after sales tax.

Thanks for this update.   I tried at 2 stores but each only carried 1 on the shelf last 2 days.  Now I'll forget about looking for it.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   JimsEmptyWallet said:   

coupons/#shopnow=http://www.cvs.com[/l said:
 must have killed this deal. I bought 4 of the UPC number listed above. Not only did I not get my $10 ECB, but to add insult to injury they all rang up at regular price ($2.57 each), not BOGO 50%. Luckily for me it was yellow tagged on the shelf with the deal, so the cashier overrode the price and manually printed me off a $10 ECB. A $1.70 MM after sales tax.

It happened to me too. The cashier didn't offer to overwrite so i just returned them.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017