• filter:

OxGord Jumbo Pooper Scooper $7.95 @ Walmart.com w/free shipping & no tax collected

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Saw this on clearance at walmart.com.  Kind of reminds me of one of those claw arcade games where you can get a prize if you aim it right.  Payout isn't quite the same, but the odds are probably 100% you win the "prize".  Seems more convenient than using a shovel.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pet-Pooper-Scooper-Spring-Loaded-Shovel-Black/50035461

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Crappy deal.

rated:
I agree, but it could be worse. Ever see those people who pick it up by sticking their hand in the bag, grab it, then invert the bag? This is a perfect fit for those with small hands and Big Dogs (err, large canines, didn't know how to stop the auto link).

To quote the site:

• Clean without having to bend over
  • Comfortable grip works with all hand sizes
  • Large scooper can handle waste from dogs of any size

rated:
This was left by the sellers at our last house.  They had two big Ridgebacks.  The concept seems great - no bending over due to bad back, balance issues, laziness, etc.  I soon realized why they did not take it with them.  The product is too thin to put enough downward pressure to ensure that the blades get completely underneath the "prize".  If you're using it in a non-grassy area, I suspect it would work fine.

rated:
So, a 95% solution. Guess that is better than just running it over with lawnmower on mulch setting. I have ordered it for myself and hope I am not too disappointed, looked like a pretty safe purchase for the price.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017