• filter:

Microsoft 12.3" Surface Pro 4 128GB i5 Multi-Touch Tablet (Silver) + Keyboard Cover - $659.99 FS @ eBay (Always.Deals)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Always.Deals (via eBay) has the Microsoft 12.3" Surface Pro 4 128GB i5 Multi-Touch Tablet (Silver)  on sale for $659.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This is only $20.00 more than the low price we've seen for this model of Surface Pro 4 without keyboard. 

• 12.3" (2736 x 1824 - 267 ppi) PixelSense 10-Point Touch Display
  • Intel Core i5 6th Gen (Skylake)
  • 4GB of RAM
  • Intel HD Graphics 520
  • 128GB SSD
  • 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
  • USB 3.0, Mini DisplayPort, microSD Slot
  • Surface Pen Included
  • Windows 10 Pro

ReviewCNet 

Rated 4.5/5 stars with 3,271 customer reviews on Best Buy.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $849.00 from Adorama. It can be had for as low as $669.00 from Amazon 3rd party merchants. Neither of these deals includes the keyboard.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is now listed as $899.99

rated:
deal dead

rated:
It's back!!

rated:
nice deal. I really like my Surface Pro 4... though the battery life is not that great. Very versatile machine. I find it to be a better laptop than tablet. It's just a little clunky. but it is blazing fast. Only thing I don't like on this one is the 4GB of RAM...

rated:
OK it's not the Pro or Surface 4 but got this Surface 3 for only $302 shipped with 8% CB which ended yesterday.

Surface 3 4 GB 128GN SSD for $302 

Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging  Brand: Microsoft 
Carrier: Unlocked Type: Tablet
Contract: Without Contract MPN: GL4-00009
Hardware Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi Product Line: Surface 3
Features: Backlight, Bluetooth, Built-In Front Camera, Color Screen, Email, Integrated Speakers, LCD Display, Touch Screen, Web Browser Operating System: Windows 10
Processor Speed: 1.60GHz Screen Size: 10.8in.
Resolution: 1920 x 1280 Storage Capacity: 128GB
Processor: Quad Core Internet Connectivity: Wi-Fi
RAM: 4GB UPC: 889842017731

rated:
nice to see the price of pro 4 dropping. thanks

rated:
From https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Surface-Tablet-1-6GHz-Windows/d...

Intel Atom x7-Z8700 processor, 4GB Ram, 128GB SSD.  "...Surface 3 offers more than 80% of the performance of Surface Pro 3 with Intel Core i3 processor..."

How well Win 10 will run with such limited resources?

rated:
shank said:   From https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Surface-Tablet-1-6GHz-Windows/dp/B016N5S3QI:

Intel Atom x7-Z8700 processor, 4GB Ram, 128GB SSD.  "...Surface 3 offers more than 80% of the performance of Surface Pro 3 with Intel Core i3 processor..."

How well Win 10 will run with such limited resources?

Using Surface 3 with Atom chip running Win 10 Pro.  No issues whatsoever.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2481314,00.asp

"There's not a clear choice between the two, since the Surface 3 and the Surface Pro 3 are aimed at such different groups of users.
For the office worker who wants one device to use at their desk, and then pick it up to go to meetings or work while travelling, the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is a great product.
For the user who wants something less expensive for use at home or school, however, the Microsoft Surface 3 is both more affordable and better suited to life on the go, though you will be slowed down in more demanding tasks. "

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017