• filter:

Free Simple Truth Ketchup at Ralphs

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Load a coupon for a Free Simple Truth Ketchup to your Ralphs card. Expires June 5.
https://www.facebook.com/Ralphs/app/313577288776648  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Coupon did not work for me at either Ralphs or Food4Less yesterday. Coupon was loaded but did not come off when I bought the correct product.

Did it work for anyone?

rated:
There's also an e-coupon for a free package of VDK donuts Receive ONE (1) package of VDK donuts (8ct)

Exp 06/05 3 days left!

https://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/digital_coupons/?banner=Ralphs&origin=rlphsapp&filtertag=ftralphsfbapp

rated:
MrVietnam said:   There's also an e-coupon for a free package of VDK donuts Receive ONE (1) package of VDK donuts (8ct)

Exp 06/05 3 days left!

https://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/digital_coupons/?banner=Ralphs&origin=rlphsapp&filtertag=ftralphsfbapp

 Just back from Food4Less, this donut coupon is not working either.

rated:
Just came back from Ralphs. Both STO Ketchup and VDK Donut came off automatically.

They must have fixed it. I got the chocolate donut. Ketchup shelf was empty but found stacks of them an end cap.

rated:
zmaster said:   Just came back from Ralphs. Both STO Ketchup and VDK Donut came off automatically.

They must have fixed it. I got the chocolate donut. Ketchup shelf was empty but found stacks of them an end cap.

 Thanks for the good news. I will try to do the offer on my four cards before it expires. I have two days left.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
zmaster said:   Just came back from Ralphs. Both STO Ketchup and VDK Donut came off automatically.

They must have fixed it. I got the chocolate donut. Ketchup shelf was empty but found stacks of them an end cap.

 Thanks for the good news. I will try to do the offer on my four cards before it expires. I have two days left.

 Funny. I just got back from Food4Less and tried the ketchup and donuts on two different cards and the digital coupons did NOT come off. I wonder if they must be redeemed at Ralphs only? I tried the ketchup at Ralphs a couple days ago and it did not work.

rated:
I'd bet its Food4less shutting off the extra freebies now too. Everything worked at Ralph's for me.

rated:
nm

rated:
ctujackbauer said:   I'd bet its Food4less shutting off the extra freebies now too. Everything worked at Ralph's for me.
 I'll try Ralphs in the morning and report back. I can see the coupons as loaded in my Food4Less account but they do not work in store. The coupons are also showing loaded in my Ralphs account. Later on this morning I will see if the coupons have to be redeemed only at Ralphs.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
ctujackbauer said:   I'd bet its Food4less shutting off the extra freebies now too. Everything worked at Ralph's for me.
 I'll try Ralphs in the morning and report back. I can see the coupons as loaded in my Food4Less account but they do not work in store. The coupons are also showing loaded in my Ralphs account. Later on this morning I will see if the coupons have to be redeemed only at Ralphs.

 The trick was to buy it at Ralphs. I went to Ralphs and was able to buy the ketchup and donuts on my 4 cards. I guess certain digital coupons they restrict as to what store you can use them at, even though they don;t tell you that beforehand.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017