• filter:

ACME Fri-Mon 29c Eggs & Pasta, 99c Ice Cream - Case Water, Free Carrots all via Dig Coupon (MY MIXX)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
see scan, sale runs FRI TO MON, coupons s/b up to clip by AM Friday. Lim 1 of each most likely. SEE SCAN

full ad at link http://acmemarkets.mywebgrocer.com/ 

also Star Kist Solid White Tuna 77c per can

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
these are great deals!! Thanks MRC. MY ad comes in the mail on Fri, but the Thurs paper has the "specials"

rated:
I don't see the 99c ice cream coupon to clip.    The other 4 are available, clip away.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   I don't see the 99c ice cram coupon to clip.    The other 4 are available, clip away.

that is really strange, maybe it will appear later in the day. I wouldn't hesitate to ask them at customer service, maybe they'll just be adjusting the price in store w/o the Dig Q.

rated:
the ICE CREAM Q is now up to load!

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   the ICE CREAM Q is now up to load!Q took off $1.99 = FREE! YMMV.

EDIT: Actually, the coupon is coded to take off $2.30 (based on the ad price of $3.29), but it only took off $1.99 since that is the current sale price.

rated:
All the DIG q's worked fine, got the last bag of carrots!

FYI, the original blue box and the multi grain tan boxes of Ronzoni work for the deal, basically any showing the 77c sale tag (29c ac)

Also! up at customer service are $1 off any LUCERNE product Store Q, (of price $1.99 or more). YMMV on finding

The Lucerne Shredded Cheese is on sale for $2, so $1 ac (8 oz)

rated:
What's the fee on the AmEx?

rated:
This will probably get triple-posted...

rated:
ocean935 said:   This will probably get triple-posted...

$5.95, so a $4.05 MM. confirming it works, did it yesterday. paid $95.95 for the $100 amex, bought it at customer service by itself.

rated:
Does the register accept prepaid MasterCard as payment?
It did for MasterCard.

rated:
ocean935 said:   Does the register accept prepaid MasterCard as payment?
It did for MasterCard.

Not sure I fully understand your ?, but if you're asking if you can pay w/ a prepaid Master Card at the register, the answer is yes. if the 'pin' window pops up thinking its a debit card, simply ignore hit and hit the green button (yes) to move on to the next step.

rated:
FREEChloe's Fruit Pops (fzn item)FREE Chloe's Fruit Pops. 10-oz. Save up to $3.50. Limit 1.Expires: 06/05/17  must clip by 6/4

redeem by Monday

rated:
The Amex gift card purchase does count towards gas points at ACME. you'll earn 10c off a gallon just for the GC purchase.

rated:
How does the gas program work?

rated:
ocean935 said:   How does the gas program work?

not 100% sure, never redeemed for it, but tied to your MyMixx phone number, earn a 10c off per $100 spent, tracks on bottom of receipt, redeemable at Sunoco stations. s/b a flyer in store explaining the program if you're interested.

rated:
Fixed amount AmEx beeped "not in system". So that's that.

rated:
ocean935 said:   Fixed amount AmEx beeped "not in system". So that's that.

huh? works fine, take it to customer service and buy it there. the cashier may not know how to ring it up properly.

rated:
Still didn't work. Wasn't scanning.

Tried the variable successfully, and just to push it, paid with a ton of low-balance prepaid MCs.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017