Amazon Prime Members: Beverage Sample Boxes + Future Credit + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

pic (30.97kB)
Disclaimer
Update: Beverage Box (7+ Samples) + $9.99 Credit now for $6.97!

Amazon is offering their Prime Members Select Sample Boxes + Credit towards Future Purchase with prices starting From $4.99 and free shipping!

Note: Boxes expected to ship within 1-2 weeks.

Available sample boxes include:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
'receive a credit of $9.99 towards the purchase of select beverage products shipped'

sounds like a limited use credit?

rated:
keldar69 said:   'receive a credit of $9.99 towards the purchase of select beverage products shipped'

sounds like a limited use credit?

Yes...click the link "Eligible items to purchase w/Credit" in OP. 

rated:
I love me some Amazon. With that said, there's two things they are never cheap on - Food and clothing. I'm not certain I'd get $9.99 worth of 'value' out of this.

rated:
I love Amazon sample boxes, you get to test out new products and then get credit towards buying what you like.

rated:
There are items in each of these that I buy anyway, so getting these was a no brainer! Great find!

rated:
the credit appears to be for pantry only that charges shipping

rated:
Nice

rated:
Many Amzon droids in this thread.

rated:
davidthefwer said:   the credit appears to be for pantry only that charges shipping
  Link to this information please?  I see nothing indicating this. 

Terms and ConditionsFor a limited time, buy a Sample Box and get a promotional credit equal to the purchase price of your Sample Box. Samples may vary based on availability. The following terms and conditions apply:• This is a limited time offer.
• This offer is available to Prime members only.
• Offer only applies to the purchase of select products sold by Amazon. com. See offer page for details.
• Offer does not apply to digital content.
• Offer good while supplies last.
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
• Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
• Offer limited to one per customer and account per participating Sample Box.
• Offer may not be combined with other offers.
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is a promotional credit equal to the purchase price of your Sample Box.
• You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
• Promotional credit expires three months after shipment of participating Sample Box.
• Promotional credit only applies to purchase of select products shipped and sold by Amazon. com.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
• Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional credits (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards."

rated:
Thanks so much for posting! Will get the sparkling drinks sample box. I have been a prime member for some time and never noticed the sample boxes.

rated:
Thanks for the heads up, this is a little expensive but allows me to try some new items. 

rated:
Phenomix said:   Thanks for the heads up, this is a little expensive but allows me to try some new items. 
  I used to be skeptical of sampler boxes, but they're kind of fun. I've bought one with from fruit based snacks and another with Kind bars in the past, and both were great and gave me some new snacks to consider at the grocery. A few months ago, I signed up for Degusta Box with the full expectation of cancelling as soon as I received the first order (there was some cashback portal giving like $20 back and you got the first box for $9.99; thought it was at least worth checking out), but after getting the first one, I kind of liked the "adventure" of trying new things. These things definitely have some value in them.

I ordered the sparkling water one here, and was going to get the other beverages one, but it looked like it was sort of leaning toward energy drinks and "craft sodas" (while I love craft beer and it is the only beer I'll drink, I honestly have a taste preference for the blandness of mass produced corporate sodas), so I ultimately passed on that one.

rated:
Can a prime member buy one sampler box of sparkling beverage and one sampler of the kids snacks in one purchase? Or is it limited to one sampler box per account? The fine print was not too clear.
Thanks.

rated:
Congratulations. Your purchase qualifies you for a $4.99 credit on select Children's Snack products.

rated:
Call me crazy, but I still don't care for food delivered through USPS.

rated:
smeagle said:   Call me crazy, but I still don't care for food delivered through USPS.
  You're crazy

rated:
Yes, I think it is one of each.  I ordered the sparkling drinks sample box and another called New Year New You sample box for $14.99 with a $14.99 future credit on select nutrition and wellness item purchase.

rated:
marilynqc said:   Can a prime member buy one sampler box of sparkling beverage and one sampler of the kids snacks in one purchase? Or is it limited to one sampler box per account? The fine print was not too clear.
Thanks.

Yes, I think it is one of each.  I ordered the sparkling drinks sample box and another called New Year New You sample box for $14.99 with a $14.99 future credit on select nutrition and wellness item purchase.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017