• filter:

JERSEY MIKES! BOGO Subs til 6/15 with coupon

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Jersey Mikes (28.74kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Coupon is legit and scanned for those of you thinking it might be one of those fakes.

rated:
jd2010 said:   Coupon is legit and scanned for those of you thinking it might be one of those fakes.
  What was the original source of the coupon?  Email, JM website?

rated:
I wonder if it applies to the packages for sale in the supermarket.

rated:
ocean935 said:   I wonder if it applies to the packages for sale in the supermarket.
  

no.

rated:
GatorJ said:   
jd2010 said:   Coupon is legit and scanned for those of you thinking it might be one of those fakes.
  What was the original source of the coupon?  Email, JM website?

  I got it via email. Anyone signed up with an account and opting to receive marketing gets these.

rated:
I dont know if this is legit, I am on the mailing list, i have a $2 off and free drink and chips. I dont see a BOGO. MC, did you get this is your email? can you post a pdf of your email, blocking out any of your info.

Thanks

rated:
I received it by email on Tuesday and was titled earn triple points. Was also limited to specific location. 
 

rated:
gatormom00 said:   I received it by email on Tuesday and was titled earn triple points. Was also limited to specific location. 
  Would you mind posting a PDF of the email and just blacking out your personal info? Thanks

rated:
It worked today in SoCal but the line was long and everyone had downloaded this.  Not sure how long it will last.

rated:
I have no idea how to use,,, embarrassed!!!

rated:
Thanks OP Jersey Mike's is so much better than subway.

rated:
gatormom00 said:   I received it by email on Tuesday and was titled earn triple points. Was also limited to specific location. 

 

  
these were e-mailed to all 'rewards' users, your closest location was printed on it, but they are NOT limited to a specific location.

rated:
Trickracen said:   I dont know if this is legit, I am on the mailing list, i have a $2 off and free drink and chips. I dont see a BOGO. MC, did you get this is your email? can you post a pdf of your email, blocking out any of your info.

Thanks

  

this is from the FP deal on SD. not my info.  not sure why everyone is in such a tizzy, it's a legit coupon. if Jersey Mike's decides to pull it, so be it, but what is linked here is the actual coupon and bar code which is confirmed as working and legit.

rated:
thanks it worked in South Texas!

rated:
I wonder how it compares to Subway, Quiznos, Togos, etc.

rated:
ablang said:   I wonder how it compares to Subway, Quiznos, Togos, etc.
  

Depends on what you get...

Their 'hot' sandwiches are really good, like the cheesesteaks (have chix and beef types). Much better than anything at Subway.

Their cold sandwiches don't offer the vast array of toppings that subway has, more basic, lettuce, TOMS, onions and hot peppers type stuff. and are far more limited, pretty much cold cuts (roast beef, ham, turkey) and tuna salad.

So I'd go to Jersey Mike's for what I like there...

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017