• filter:

Havahart one door live animal cage trap about $15

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000MV5V6A/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new 

Total price about $15 is nice deal for humane way of trapping animals for release somewhere else.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
You mean from the totally legit, not a scam at all, brand-new seller who's undercutting everyone else by 70%? I have an uncle in Nigeria who wants to talk to you.

rated:
All of the items on Melissa Perez's storefront are 8 bucks or less...ie: leaf blower=7.55 + 7.99 ship. "Caveat Emptor"

rated:
Sadly I fell for one of these "just launched" 3rd party am@zon sellers. Don't be a dummy like me and get a Chian Post tracking number. The A-Z guarantee means I won't be eating the $6.89 and as dumb as I feel; if telling my story helps others, then I should tell it.

rated:
Larryslug said:   Sadly I fell for one of these "just launched" 3rd party am@zon sellers. Don't be a dummy like me and get a Chian Post tracking number. The A-Z guarantee means I won't be eating the $6.89 and as dumb as I feel; if telling my story helps others, then I should tell it.
tell us your story, we are here to listen.  

rated:
You will definitely not be getting a "Made in the USA" trap, that's for sure. Based on the size, it could easily be a crappy knock off shipped from china for that price. If they use the thinnest steel they can, it won't weigh much, so materials & shipping would be pretty cheap. Labor, as you know is the biggest part of a USA product, so that explains part of the huge difference in price. And the Made in the USA version will use good quality steel, making it heavier, so the shipping would be a huge part of the cost, easily $10...which I just verified, you can buy this from Home Depot for $30 ship to store (hooray for Prime hiding the "free shipping" as higher product costs!)

So, you're going to get a trap...a really crappy trap. In other words, you're getting what you pay for.

rated:
No...you get a tracking number for an item "in transit to carrier" that never makes it to Chian Post. Or as China Post tracking info states.... electronic data received. The due date range is just a couple days past the 2 week holding period so the scammer collects their money. In my case the seller storefront has already been shutdown, but I"m sure they made hundreds of little sales before that happened.

rated:
Thanks so much for all the warnings! I did not know this stuff!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017