• filter:

Rite Aid 6/11 - 6/17 (free liquid i.v. hydration supplement a/ pp, $3 MM Children's Rhinocort a/ man Q)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Freebie

liquid i.v. hydration supplement $5 get 500 pts ($5) limit 2
This item is in the GNC section, regularly $12.99.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Bump, there's Best Buy $50 GC with $10 in points. Does Bestbuy still carry Kindle GC?

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Freebie

Couldn't find it.

rated:
ocean935 said:   
MrVietnam said:   Freebie

Couldn't find it.

Store has to have GNC section.  If it doesn't have one then  they won't have the product.  In my store it was on a top shelf next to EmergenC 18 ct packets.

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   Bump, there's Best Buy $50 GC with $10 in points. Does Bestbuy still carry Kindle GC?
  I don't recall what they carry other than what I want, Mobil gas gc.

This is very YMMV but my plan for today: $400 in Amex gc from Staples using 5% back Chase Ink.
Use the $400 Amex gc at RA (yes, 4 accts) to buy Best Buy gc earning 2000PP per acct.
Using the $400 in BB gc to buy gas gc at BB.
I think that's a 25% discount on gas not factoring in the SER.

If you received a targeted Plenti offer or L2c then GE LED bulbs are a deal this week.

rated:
$3 MM Children's Rhinocort
Good luck finding any of these in stock after the big MM last Senior's Day.
This deal is for those who did not max out on the 1000 pp offer during last Senior's Day as the 1000 pp is the same monthly offer from at that time.

Rhinocort Childrens 60 Sprays $12.99 get 1000 pts ($10) limit 2 (June pts deal)

- $6 rhinocort for children 60 spray 

Kid's Rhinocort is a monthly deal, limit 2 but $12.99 is a sale price this week.

rated:
Loreal expert shampoo, conditioner and stylers on sale 2/8. 4/2 coupon in most Sunday papers last Sunday. Earn 300 plenti points when you buy 2. .50 each when you buy 2. Limit 2. Oxi clean detergent on sale for 3.99. Use 3/1 coupon from 5/21 Ss. .99 each.

rated:
I had load2card $5 coupon for GE light bulb. I bought 2 GE LED bright stick on 2 separate card and the coupon and points deal worked well.
UPC: 043168323031, 043168323093
Yay for free LED bulb

$5 MM if you have $5/1 L2C AND 500 pp wyb 1 GE LED light bulb targeted offer from Plenti

rated:
Cheap Suave

Suave Hair Care. Buy 2 get $2 PP, lim 4 (monthly deal). On sale 2/$5 and there is $2/2 mq in the 6/11 RP. Use mq pay $3 get back $2 PP, 2/$1

Suave Deodorant is also part of the buy 2 get $2 PP. On sale bogo50 and there is .40 mq in the 6/11 RP. Psa $2.19 so buy 2 @ $3.28, use 2 x .40 mq = $2.48 get back $2 PP, 2/.48

Suave Body Wash is also part of the buy 2 get $2 PP. On sale bogo50 and there is $1/2 mq in the 6/11 RP. R.A. Psa $2.79 so buy 2 @ $4.18, use $1/2 mq = $3.18 get back $2 PP, 2/$1.18

rated:
only thing I'm buying this week is Cetaphil baby lotion & oil.
$2/1 ip on coupons.com
Both products are on clearance and count for  1000PP wyb 3 weekly offer.
Best deal is buy 3 baby oil $3.64 ea - 3 $2/1 ip earn 1000PP.  L2
I'm buying for an expectant mom so I'm getting combination of lotion & oil.  Smaller MM.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I had load2card $5 coupon for GE light bulb. I bought 2 GE LED bright stick on 2 separate card and the coupon and points deal worked well.
Yay for free LED bulb

I had targeted L2c and targeted PP offer on same card.  Bulb $7.99 - $5 L2c.
$2.99 oop earned 300PP (weekly offter) & 500PP (targeted offer). $5MM

(I mentioned bulbs earlier in thread-- good deal if you have either L2c or PP offer, great deal if you have both like I did.)

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
MrVietnam said:   I had load2card $5 coupon for GE light bulb. I bought 2 GE LED bright stick on 2 separate card and the coupon and points deal worked well.
Yay for free LED bulb

(I mentioned bulbs earlier in thread-- good deal if you have either L2c or PP offer, great deal if you have both like I did.)

There is also a $1/1 rebate on any GE LED light bulbs on CO51.

rated:
What Gas GC does B&M Bestbuy typically carry?

rated:
MrVietnam said:   $3 MM Children's Rhinocort
Good luck finding any of these in stock after the big MM last Senior's Day.
Since this deal doesn't involve Plenti points, the only limits are stock availability and how many coupons you can print.

Rhinocort Childrens 60 Sprays $12.99 get 1000 pts ($10) limit 2 (june pts deal)
advertised on riteaid.com

- $6 rhinocort for children 60 spray 

Kid's Rhinocort is a monthly deal, limit 2 but $12.99 is a sale price this week.

MrV- I'm a bit confused with this.  1. First you said 'this deal doesn't involve plenti points.." then you said "get 1000 pts."  So it DOES involve pp then.(?)   2.  Since this is a monthly deal (limit 2) so if i did last week's senior deal on children's rhinocort (did 2), does it mean i've reached the limit and can't do this this week?  Thanks.

rated:
niniss said:     MrV- I'm a bit confused with this.  1. First you said 'this deal doesn't involve plenti points.." then you said "get 1000 pts."  So it DOES involve pp then.(?)   2.  Since this is a monthly deal (limit 2) so if i did last week's senior deal on children's rhinocort (did 2), does it mean i've reached the limit and can't do this this week?  Thanks.
 On your two points:
1. Yes, you are so correct. This deal DOES involve Plenti points. It was a mistake on my part to say that it didn't.
2. Since this is the same monthly deal as on Senior's Day then if you maxed out on Senior's Day you would not be getting any more points.

I updated my OP to make it clearer and take out wrong information.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
my4mainecoons said:   
Yay for free LED bulb

I'd tried submitting CO51 receipt and was denied.  Tried again and denied.  New to CO51 and no idea why receipt was rejected.

rated:

I'd tried submitting CO51 receipt and was denied.  Tried again and denied.  New to CO51 and no idea why receipt was rejected.

My CO51 submission was fine. Did it on Tue. There could be a limit but it'd say limit reached if no more are accepted.

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   What Gas GC does B&M Bestbuy typically carry?
I got Mobil tonight.  The only other gas gc was Shell.
Other gcs: Marshalls, Kohls, Nordstroms, Macys, Tj Maxx, Cabelas, Nike
, Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic, eBay, Southwest Air, Hotels.com, Uber, Disney, Groupon, Ticketmaster, Fandango, AMC, Netflix, Stubify, Cricket, Boost, TracFone, AT&T, Skype
The usual restaurants: Olive Garden, Darden Group, Macaroni Grill/Chilis/Maggianos, Chipotle, Taco Bell, Papa John, Panera, Cracker Barrle, Applebees, Dominos, iHop, Starbucks

rated:
mmyk72 said:   

My CO51 submission was fine. Did it on Tue. There could be a limit but it'd say limit reached if no more are accepted.

I submitted on Monday, denied.  Tuesday denied as well.  I'll have to find out what the problem was.  Does coupons invalidate it?  There was a targeted L2c for $5. 

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
mmyk72 said:   

I submitted on Monday, denied.  Tuesday denied as well.  I'll have to find out what the problem was.  Does coupons invalidate it?  There was a targeted L2c for $5. 

Quite possibly. I have had a couple past submissions denied due to coupon use. It is kind of hit and miss. Most of the time the receipt will sail right through even with coupon use, but once in a while they will be denied.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017