• filter:

Xbox Live Gold Members: Lara Croft & The Temple of Osiris - FREE @ Microsoft Store

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
For Xbox Live Gold Members, Microsoft Store is offering Lara Croft & The Temple of Osiris for free. You must be an Xbox Live Gold Member and logged in to your gold account to get in on this deal. Valid now through June 15th. 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/p/lara-croft-and-the-templ...

I searched for this and didn't see it....sorry if I repost anyone! 

Rated 3.5/5 stars based on 987 customer reviews. T for Teen. 

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. This all-new adventure takes place in the Temple of Osiris, hidden deep in the deserts of Egypt. Lara Croft arrives at the temple, hoping to be the first inside, but rival treasure hunter Carter Bell has beaten her to the entrance. They each seek the Staff of Osiris, but they discover more than they bargained for. Upon entering the tomb, Carter removes the mythical Staff from its resting place and inadvertently triggers a trap cursing them both and unleashing the evil god Set. But the staff also awakens the gods Horus and Isis, the son and wife of Osiris. Now free from their ancient prison, they join forces with Lara and Carter in order to resurrect Osiris, the only god capable of removing the curse. As Lara and her companions fight their way across the sands and through ancient tombs, they will face gods and monsters of myth and legend. With the fate of the world at stake, Lara must uncover the fragments of Osiris to stop Set from enslaving all mankind.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Started to pull the trigger until I saw in app purchases...

rated:
Ooo, a LEGO GwG offering, sweet! What's even better is it's one I've wanted to get on my XB1. Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017