• filter:

Bodum 11593-913 Pour Over Coffee Maker with Permanent Filter, 51 oz, White $12.95 AC @ Amazon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Product description
Color:White  |  Size:51 oz.

The POUR OVER promises excellent, rich taste and robust aroma while maintaining the natural oils of the ground coffee. For the perfect cup of coffee, simply fill the cone-shaped filter with freshly ground coffee and pour a small amount of heated water over them until soaked. Slowly pour the remaining hot water into the filter. Coffee will drip into the Mouth -blown, borosilicate glass carafe and, in 3-4 minutes, will be ready to serve. Remove the filter from the carafe before serving and enjoy!

linkymoo 

Scroll down to special offers and clip 15% off coupon.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
But this? Usually ships within 1 to 2 months.

rated:
Thanks Linrick.....I used to have an old Chemex that finally broke....this ilooks like a perfect replacement. 

rated:
I have this and it's awesome!

rated:

rated:
Or this? California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

rated:

rated:
linrick said:   
vadeltachi said:   https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bodum-Pour-Over-Coffee-Maker-12-Cup-51-oz/51823486?u1=ebs2d58242d2946d1496530930717sbe&oid=199518.1&wmlspartner=*7WaaTN6umc&sourceid=40913750031632075110&affillinktype=10&veh=aff
Yeah, I just saw this post.  It is $3 cheaper even without the coupon from Amazon

And actually in stock vs the 1-2 month wait at Amazon.

rated:
Amaz0n has priced matched WaImart on the white version, plus 15% off coupon.

ETA: OOS at WaImart now and Amaz0n removed the coupon.

rated:
fivetalents said:   Amaz0n has priced matched WaImart on the white version, plus 15% off coupon.
  15% off coupon is gone.

rated:
vadeltachi said:   
fivetalents said:   Amaz0n has priced matched WaImart on the white version, plus 15% off coupon.
  15% off coupon is gone.

I was just updated my previous post at the same time

rated:
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon

rated:
po90260 said:   Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon
The coupon is expired and the lowest available price is now: $27.59 + $5.49 shipping.
Deal is dead?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017