Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Vote for your favorite Broadway shows in 29 categories at
   http://www.broadwayworld.com/vote.cfm 

Voting continues through June 6, 2017.

After completing your voting, you should receive a unique personal redemption code in your email good for a free first month of BroadwayHD.com
BroadwayHD lets you stream Broadway shows and musicals on demand.  A credit card is required for signing up for a subscription.
If you don't want to automatically renew, you can disable automatic renewal.  Go to My Account > Active Subscriptions, and click Manage.  Click on "turn off auto-renew".

Member Summary

BroadwayHD
Thanks anticlawson
Disclaimer
Disable automatic renewal
Go to My Account > Active Subscriptions, and click Manage. Click on "turn off auto-renew".
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

We were getting choppy SD playback on broadwayhd on a good home wifi connection. Changing the playback rate from Auto to 1000k seems to run fine, and the quality is good enough for a smallish laptop display and sound.

Netflix has a fortune in smart systems and hardware to make their streaming run as well as it does, but this isn't the first time I've found a relatively new player with some issues. Most of them do improve over time and eventually "just work" in my experience.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017