Rite Aid 6/4 - 6/10; Senior Day 6/7 $12MM Rhinocort Kids. Cheap Ziplocs & Wheat Thins.

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Senior Day/Wellness Wednesday is this coming Weds. June 7.
Now's the time to ask your stores how/where they have the Wellness Wednesday coupons

There will be another $10/1 any Rhinocort RA coupon only good on June 7
There's a $6/1 Childrens Rhinocort ip on Rhinocort's website if you didn't print it from coupons.com in May.
Earn 1000PP wyb 1 Childrens Rhinocort monthly offer, limit 2
Does not track towards Allergy Rewards.

The Barney:
Childrens Rhinocort RR $16.99/$13xx gold - $6/1 ip - $10/1 RA Senior Q, earn 1000PP

If your stores still have 60 spray ct Adult Rhinocort there's a $6/1 Adult Rhinocort on Healthy Essentials.com. 1 print/pc
Same math as for childrens but no PP offer.  It does track towards Allergy Rewards.
~$2 overage for $13xx (gold) Allergy Rewards tracking.

You might have Catalina coupons for $4/1 any Rhinocort. 

Wheat Thins.  $2/1 RA Senior q & $1/2 from 5/7 SS. 
Wheat Thins, Ritz, Triscuit $4.29 RR, $3.43 gold
Cheap Wheat Thins and possibly MM if you have CO51 offer and a targeted Plenti offer or targeted L2c.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
look for the cardboard display that has Rhinocort (all varieties, Zyrtec & Benadryl).  Its usually on the end of an aisl... (more)

my4mainecoons (Jun. 07, 2017 @ 1:06p) |

In my quest to get the deal on my second Plenti card, I went to a fifth store and they were sold out. I went to a sixth ... (more)

MrVietnam (Jun. 07, 2017 @ 7:57p) |

Senior Day has been very generous these past few months.  I've completed "spend $75 earn 2000PP" Allergy Reward 10 times... (more)

my4mainecoons (Jun. 08, 2017 @ 7:05a) |

Childrens Rhinocort RR $16.99/$13xx gold - $6/1 ip - $10/1 RA Senior Q, earn 1000PP. Limit 2.
Adult Rhinocort 60 sprays RR $16.99/$13xx gold - $6/1 ip - $10/1 RA Senior coupon.  $2xx overage and counts towards Allergy.

Adult Rhinocort 120 sprays on sale for $19.99 - $6/1 ip - $10/1 RA Senior coupon.  $3.99 oop and give $19.99 towards Allergy.
If you do it 4 times you pay $15.96 and earn 2000PP (earn 2000PP wyb $75 Allergy meds).  
If you already have tracking towards Allergy Rewards then less Rhinocort needed.

Nabisco Wheat Thins $4.29 (online price), $3.43 gold.  Buy 2 - $1/2 mq - (2) $2/1 RA Senior Q 

Ziploc bags 2/$6; buy 4 use 2 $1/2 ip, earn 400PP and submit for $5 egc.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you haven't already maxed out addresses, the Ziploc deal is back.
On sale 2/$6, there's $1/2 ip on coupons.com and 200PP back wyb 2
Buy 4, use 2 $1/2 ip's, earn 400PP and submit for $5 "gas" eGC which can be used as regular eGC and is challenging to use in gas station.
net $1 for 4 boxes of Ziploc bags.

my4mainecoons said:   If you haven't already maxed out addresses, the Ziploc deal is back.
Buy 4, use 2 $1/2 ip's, earn 400PP and submit for $5 "gas" eGC which can be used as regular eGC and is challenging to use in gas station.

Since this is an eGC what addresses are you referring to for being maxed out? E-mail addresses? Do they require you put a physical address? If they do, couldn't you just put any address as it would be coming to your e-mail anyway?

Does the eGC come instantly or if not, how long is the wait?

Just a HU on the coupons.com $1/2 Ziploc coupons. They are beepers, but my cashier pushed the coupons through as it said "on ANY 2 Ziploc bags" and no restrictions were listed on the coupon.

MrVietnam said:   
my4mainecoons said:   If you haven't already maxed out addresses, the Ziploc deal is back.
Buy 4, use 2 $1/2 ip's, earn 400PP and submit for $5 "gas" eGC which can be used as regular eGC and is challenging to use in gas station.

Since this is an eGC what addresses are you referring to for being maxed out? E-mail addresses? Do they require you put a physical address? If they do, couldn't you just put any address as it would be coming to your e-mail anyway?

Answering my own question here. Only an e-mail address is required. No physical address. So as long as you have a new e-mail address (which are very easy and free to create new ones) you should be OK. I think the real limitation on this deal is on how many Plenti cards you have due to the Plenti points you earn back.

MrVietnam said:   

IIRC you need unique email and snail mail addresses.  
Again IIRC there's an address checker-- it looks for the USPS address standardization.  Or maybe that was the Pfizer eGC the week prior.
It comes pretty quickly.  I recall submitting a receipt at 1AM and having the code at 3AM.
(You submit receipt, they email a code, you enter the code on website and instantly have eGC.)
I used my eGC on eBay

MrVietnam said:   
MrVietnam said:   

Answering my own question here. Only an e-mail address is required. No physical address. So as long as you have a new e-mail address (which are very easy and free to create new ones) you should be OK. I think the real limitation on this deal is on how many Plenti cards you have due to the Plenti points you earn back.

yes, limit is # of Plenti cards.  To receive the eGC you have to purchase 3 boxes of ziplocs and the max PP back is from buying 4 boxes.

MrVietnam said:   Just a HU on the coupons.com $1/2 Ziploc coupons. They are beepers, but my cashier pushed the coupons through as it said "on ANY 2 Ziploc bags" and no restrictions were listed on the coupon.
There are 2 ziploc q's;  one says its for slider bags and the other is for the zip top bags.  
When I used the q's on FnF day none of them beeped.  Not sure why they'd beep this time around.

my4mainecoons said:   
MrVietnam said:   Just a HU on the coupons.com $1/2 Ziploc coupons. They are beepers, but my cashier pushed the coupons through as it said "on ANY 2 Ziploc bags" and no restrictions were listed on the coupon.
There are 2 ziploc q's;  one says its for slider bags and the other is for the zip top bags.  
When I used the q's on FnF day none of them beeped.  Not sure why they'd beep this time around.

At the first store, both coupons beeped, but at the second store only one of the coupons beeped. I was using the non-skider coupon and was buying non-slider Ziploc bags. Go figure.

Maine,

not seeing a $6/1 IP for Kids Rhinocort on coupons.com, is it gone? zip specific? a direct link to a preclipped Q would be helpful. 

If you buy a $100 Vanilla Visa you will get back 1000 (or, $10) in Plenti points. The activation fee is $5.95, so a $4.05 MM. If I am not mistaken though, you must pay cash for this. I don't think they accept credit cards for prepaid cards of any kind anymore.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Maine,

not seeing a $6/1 IP for Kids Rhinocort on coupons.com, is it gone? zip specific? a direct link to a preclipped Q would be helpful. 

MC, the $6/1 Kids Rhinocourt is not on coupons.com that I know of, but can be found here.

I clipped 2 wks ago so might be NLA and I don't know how to make a direct link to a preclipped coupon that isn't a one time print.
There's an ip on Rhinocort's website and you can print 2 per browser using incognito-- if you can print Smartsource.
I also have a stack of $4/1 catalinas that printed last Senior Day which makes it "only" a $10MM.

MrVietnam said:   If you buy a $100 Vanilla Visa you will get back 1000 (or, $10) in Plenti points. The activation fee is $5.95, so a $4.05 MM. If I am not mistaken though, you must pay cash for this. I don't think they accept credit cards for prepaid cards of any kind anymore.
They accept credit cards for fixed amount eg for the $100 visa gc.  Cash only for variable load.  That's what the sign on top of the gc rack says.
Now, the problem is that some stores don't understand the distinction between variable load and fixed amount gc and will deny use of cc for any gc.

my4mainecoons said:   
MrVietnam said:   If you buy a $100 Vanilla Visa you will get back 1000 (or, $10) in Plenti points. The activation fee is $5.95, so a $4.05 MM. If I am not mistaken though, you must pay cash for this. I don't think they accept credit cards for prepaid cards of any kind anymore.
They accept credit cards for fixed amount eg for the $100 visa gc.  Cash only for variable load.  That's what the sign on top of the gc rack says.
Now, the problem is that some stores don't understand the distinction between variable load and fixed amount gc and will deny use of cc for any gc.

I think the register now may be hardwired to reject it. I remember several weeks ago when they had a similar deal. I found some willing cashiers and tried to buy a fixed amount $100 Vanilla Visa and the register wouldn't take it. I tried at two different stores.

my4mainecoons said:   
MrVietnam said:   

IIRC you need unique email and snail mail addresses.  
Again IIRC there's an address checker-- it looks for the USPS address standardization.  Or maybe that was the Pfizer eGC the week prior.
It comes pretty quickly.  I recall submitting a receipt at 1AM and having the code at 3AM.
(You submit receipt, they email a code, you enter the code on website and instantly have eGC.)
I used my eGC on eBay

I submitted my two receipts (using two different e-mail addresses) over two-and-a-half hours ago and haven't heard a peep back. Hope I do or back to the store my Ziploc bags will go.

MrVietnam said:   
my4mainecoons said:   

I think the register now may be hardwired to reject it. I remember several weeks ago when they had a similar deal. I found some willing cashiers and tried to buy a fixed amount $100 Vanilla Visa and the register wouldn't take it. I tried at two different stores.

I remember you having a problem while I was able to do it.  You might have different register programming.  It was when I bought $400 in MC gc at Staples then drove to RA where I used them to purchase Vanilla Visas.

Chill on the Ziploc gc .  It comes.  I got 4 last time around.  Maybe they took Sunday off.

MrVietnam said:   
  said:  
 I submitted my two receipts (using two different e-mail addresses) over two-and-a-half hours ago and haven't heard a peep back. Hope I do or back to the store my Ziploc bags will go.

Just updating that I just received the codes. Took about three hours for me.

MrVietnam said:   
MrVietnam said:   

I want to update this that once you receive your code e-mailed to you, they do require you enter a physical address. It really doesn't matter what physical address you put as long as the address you put. The deal is limit one per e-mail/person (doesn't saying anything about one offer per address). The eGC is instantly e-mailed to you within seconds. The gift card expires 8/31/17.

Ziploc calling these $5 eGCs gas cash rewards is a joke. What gas station is going to accept a $5 eGC? Good thing that these gift cards can be used anywhere online.

Someone tried using them at a gas station and they couldn't get them to work punching them into the cc terminal.

my4mainecoons said:   Someone tried using them at a gas station and they couldn't get them to work punching them into the cc terminal.
  Don't most pumps take a sizable authorization before you pump? I couldn't even see how these cards could work at the pump. I think the name fits into their marketing campaign and that's about it.

MrVietnam said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Someone tried using them at a gas station and they couldn't get them to work punching them into the cc terminal.
  Don't most pumps take a sizable authorization before you pump? I couldn't even see how these cards could work at the pump. I think the name fits into their marketing campaign and that's about it.

In my case, the $50 prepaids did not work at any gas station or sit-down restaurant that I tried. Only at fast food places, and even then the authorization was higher, bringing the balance after payment to a false zero at times. Had I been not vigilant, I would have thrown those cards away before the real balance was restored the following day.

ETA: my go-tos are ShopRite and Rite-Aid, where I can use multiple prepaids with low balances on the same transaction, with the correct remaining balance being automatically applied each time.

I used the eGC to pay my eBay seller fees and there were no issues.  

Didn't realize that a "sizable" authorization was required at gas stations.  I usually use gc for gas-- eg Shell and Mobil gas gc.
I think its next week that one can earn PP buying Best Buy gc at RA.  Last time around I bought BB gc then used them to buy Mobil gas gc at BB.
Essentially a 10% discount on gas (500 PP wyb $50, 1000PP wyb $100 like the Vanilla Visas this week) and can use for the various Mobil gas PP offers.

ocean935 said:   
MrVietnam said:   

In my case, the $50 prepaids did not work at any gas station or sit-down restaurant that I tried. Only at fast food places, and even then the authorization was higher, bringing the balance after payment to a false zero at times. Had I been not vigilant, I would have thrown those cards away before the real balance was restored the following day.

ETA: my go-tos are ShopRite and Rite-Aid, where I can use multiple prepaids with low balances on the same transaction, with the correct remaining balance being automatically applied each time.

Are you talking about the Vanilla Visa card or the $5 eGC from Ziploc?  

MrVietnam said:   

MC, the $6/1 Kids Rhinocourt is not on coupons.com that I know of, but can be found here

YOU DA MAN Mr.V! Thank you!

Also thanks to Maine for the posts/info.

DEAL IDEA
Buy 9 Schick Disposable Razor Packs, 2/$12
Subtotal: $54.00
-(4) $7.00 on any TWO (2) Schick Disposable Razor Packs (excludes 1 ct. and Schick Slim Twin 6 ct.) http://www.freestufffinder.com/coupons-com/?trBid=2002058261&cid...
-(1) $3.00 on any ONE (1) Schick Disposable Razor Pack (excludes 1 ct. and Schick Slim Twin 6 ct.) "
Pay: $23.00
Get (2) 1,000 Plenti Points ($10, limit 2)
as low as $0.33 each after stacked offers

my4mainecoons said:    Are you talking about the Vanilla Visa card or the $5 eGC from Ziploc?

Physical Visas and MCs.

my4mainecoons said:   I used the eGC to pay my eBay seller fees and there were no issues.  

Didn't realize that a "sizable" authorization was required at gas stations.  I usually use gc for gas-- eg Shell and Mobil gas gc.
I think its next week that one can earn PP buying Best Buy gc at RA.  Last time around I bought BB gc then used them to buy Mobil gas gc at BB.
Essentially a 10% discount on gas (500 PP wyb $50, 1000PP wyb $100 like the Vanilla Visas this week) and can use for the various Mobil gas PP offers.

my4mainecoons - Are you saying you can use BB gc to buy other store gcs at BB store? 

niniss said:   
my4mainecoons said:   I used the eGC to pay my eBay seller fees and there were no issues.  

I think its next week that one can earn PP buying Best Buy gc at RA.  Last time around I bought BB gc then used them to buy Mobil gas gc at BB.

my4mainecoons - Are you saying you can use BB gc to buy other store gcs at BB store? 

link

my4mainecoons said:   
niniss said:   

link

Thanks for the link, good post.  However, not sure how accurate/updated those information are, or maybe YMMV in each store.  I know my local Sears and BB won't let me purchase third party gcs with their store gc (tried about 1.5 yrs ago). 

DEAL IDEA: FREE!
Buy 2 Trident Single Pack Gum – $1.00 each
-(1) $1/2 TRIDENT Gum Single Packs, any variety or size, Rite Aid  L2C, exp. 08/12/2017
Pay: $1.00
Earn 100 Household Points wyb 2 Qualifying Trident, Stride or Dentyne Gum Singles 9 to 18 pieces, exp. 8/12/17 (limit 1)  clip at PLENTI, YMMV on having offer
as low as FREE after stacked offers

MISTERCHEAP said:   DEAL IDEA
-(4) $7.00 on any TWO (2) Schick Disposable Razor Packs (excludes 1 ct. and Schick Slim Twin 6 ct.) http://www.freestufffinder.com/coupons-com/?trBid=2002058261&cid... 
-(1) $3.00 on any ONE (1) Schick Disposable Razor Pack (excludes 1 ct. and Schick Slim Twin 6 ct.) "

did this deal today, got all women's razors and ALL 9 at one store were bonus (one free razor) packs. very nice deal, easy to sell these at garage sales for $3 a pop too.

CO51 has 75c rebate on Ziploc bags.

MISTERCHEAP said:   DEAL IDEA: FREE!
Buy 2 Trident Single Pack Gum – $1.00 each
-(1) $1/2 TRIDENT Gum Single Packs, any variety or size, Rite Aid  L2C, exp. 08/12/2017
Pay: $1.00
Earn 100 Household Points wyb 2 Qualifying Trident, Stride or Dentyne Gum Singles 9 to 18 pieces, exp. 8/12/17 (limit 1)  clip at PLENTI, YMMV on having offer
as low as FREE after stacked offers

Much of the Trident is clearance priced for 34¢.  The L2c will not come off if on clearance priced gum-- I tried a few weeks ago.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

did this deal today, got all women's razors and ALL 9 at one store were bonus (one free razor) packs. very nice deal, easy to sell these at garage sales for $3 a pop too.

I had my annual sale this past weekend.  Disappointed by the number of razors left over.  I had men's 12 packs for $3 ea.  The 4 packs sold better even though I priced them at $4.  

my4mainecoons said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

I had my annual sale this past weekend.  Disappointed by the number of razors left over.  I had men's 12 packs for $3 ea.  The 4 packs sold better even though I priced them at $4.  

The 4 packs of Quattro and Hydro are much better quality than the 12 packs of the Schick Slim type. Assuming that's what you were selling, that would likely explain it.  You'd be surprised how many people are particular how close a shave they get, less cuts, etc.

Mr V,  coupons scanned fine this afternoon for me

mmyk72 said:   CO51 has 75c rebate on Ziploc bags.
  Thanks. Would have totally missed that. I got the 75 cent rebate on both of my CO51 accounts.

mmyk72 said:   
Mr V,  coupons scanned fine this afternoon for me

I just reported what happened to me. I am glad they were beepless for you.

Skipping 18 Messages...
Senior Day has been very generous these past few months.  I've completed "spend $75 earn 2000PP" Allergy Reward 10 times on one card, 7-9 times on other cards.
Translation for MisterC (since not in bold faced caps w/exclamation marks), that's $200MM on one card mostly from buying various Rhinocort on Senior Days.  
Picked up a couple more Allergy Rewards yesterday buying the 60ct Adult Spray using the Senior coupon.  I posted it a couple of times here but doesn't sound like anyone else did it:
RR $16.99/$13.59 gold - $4 catalina coupon that printed when you bought the Kids - $10/1 Senior Coupon = 41¢ overage and earn $13.59 towards Allergy.  Repeated x 6 and earned 2000PP.

Used Rhinocort overage to buy Ziploc bags, Schick razors, Wheat Thins, Tide and a few other odds n' ends.  Chose not to buy any Vanilla Visas since I'd just have to unload them.
Completed Childrens Rhinocort on my cards and purchased 3 prs for friend's cards too.  She earned the points and I keep the overage "fillers". 
Tossed in Schick twin packs to further lower oop towards razors.  Result was 300- 500PP oop to earn 1000PP for Schick.  

This time I purchased only the 4 pack razors (lesson learned from MisterC below) but arrived home to find that someone bought 12 of the 12 pks from my eBay listing! 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017