• filter:

Luxeon 3W Tactical LED Flashlight $6.49 @ 13 Deals

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
13 Deals offers the Luxeon 3-watt Tactical LED Flashlight for $6.49 with free shipping. 

Member Summary

Luxeon (32.51kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Text states this uses 3 AA batteries and holds 3 AAA batteries while the photos shows a flashlight that uses a single battery.

Must pass.

rated:
JiggleTheHandle said:   Text states this uses 3 AA batteries and holds 3 AAA batteries while the photos shows a flashlight that uses a single battery.

Must pass.

Watch the video or re-read the text. The flashlight comes with what I assume is an 18650 3.7V rechargeable lithium battery as well as both car and wall chargers to charge the battery while in the flashlight. It also comes with an adapter that holds 3 AAA batteries if you prefer to use American-size disposables (or AAA NiMH rechargeables with your own charger) instead of the 18650.

rated:
How far it can light?

rated:
Thanks OP in 4 1

rated:
Anyone know the brand or have any experience with the product?

rated:
'Tactical' is sales hype. Pass

rated:
ubuntu88 said:   'Tactical' is sales hype. Pass
  3 Watt isn't a sales hype.  That's a powerful flashlight.

rated:
Is 3W about 300 lumens?

rated:
about right. between 180 and 300

rated:
forbin4040 said:   
ubuntu88 said:   'Tactical' is sales hype. Pass
  3 Watt isn't a sales hype.  That's a powerful flashlight.

Tactical Power.

rated:
My husband absolutely loves this flashlight.

rated:
it seems cheap, I am worried about the safety problem.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017