• filter:

ESP LTD EC-256 Electric Guitar  Faded Cherry Sunburst - $249.00 FS at Musician's Friend

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
ESP LTD EC-256 Electric Guitar  Faded Cherry Sunburst - $249.00 FS at Musician's Friend

These are surprisingly nice guitars for the money if you like Les Paul style guitars.  I picked up many of these in my 3 years working in a music shop. They are thinner, lighter, and have a cutaway on the back and are every bit as quality as the Epiphone Les Pauls. Personally I would never buy an Eopiphone LP as I just think they are too heavy but these guitars get rid of all the extra weight.

Like with all guitars in this price range give it a good look over to make sure you don't get one with some glaring flaw in the craftsmanship. Then take it to a tech and have them look it over for anything they would consider a fatal flaw and if they think it's good get a setup on.  You really only have to do this once unless you change string sizes/types often or bang your guitar around on stuff.

• Mahogany body
  • Maple top
  • Mahogany neck
  • Set-neck construction
  • 24.75" scale
  • Rosewood fingerboard
  • 42mm standard nut
  • 22 XJ frets
  • Chrome hardware
  • ESP tuners
  • TOM bridge & tailpiece
  • ESP LH-150 (B & N) pickup
  • 3-Way toggle

Member Summary
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017